Hadith Expel Shaytaan with Sajda

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Expel Shaytaan with Sajda
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “When the son of Adam recites an aayah where prostration is required and he prostrates, the Shaytaan withdraws weeping, and says, ‘Woe to him (according to the report of Abu Kurayb: woe to me), the son of Adam was commanded to prostrate and he prostrated, so Paradise is his; I was commanded to prostrate and I refused, so Hell is my fate.’” [Saheeh Muslim]

Don’t forget to perform Sajda Tilawat, the Sajda that is required upon reciting certain aayaat of the Quran. Sajda is what distinguishes us from the Shaytaan. Sajda is our acknowledgement of Allah’s supremacy over everything. It is our acknowledgement of His uniqueness, His greatness, and His right to our unconditional obedience.

This hadith also gives us an example of how adhering to the Quran and Sunnah in word and deed expels the Shaytaan and upsets him.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Supplications for prostrations due to recitation of the Quran

"سَجَدَ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي خَلَقَهُ، وَشَقَّ سَمْعَهُ وَبَصَرَهُ، بِحَوْلِهِ وَقُوَّتِهِ، فَتَبَارَكَ اللهُ أَحسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ".

50. Sajada wajhiya lillathee khalaqahu, wa shaqqa sam'ahu wa basarahu bihawlihi wa quwwatihi. Fatabaarakallaahu 'ahsanul-khaaliqeen.

I have prostrated my face to the One Who created it, and gave it hearing and sight by His might and His power. Glory is to Allah, the Best of creators.
Reference: At-Tirmithi 2/474, Ahmad 6/30, and Al-Hakim