EXPLAIN ME THIS PLEASE

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Supplication said upon hearing a rooster crow

If u hear the crow rooster ASK ALLAH FOR YOUR BOUNTY FOR IT HAS SEEN AN ANGEL

i read this from fortress of muslim book

please do explain me
whether here it mentioned when ever we see the crow or when ever the crow CAWS we have to ask allah for bounty ??

why Crow is meant here seen an angel ?

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Supplication said upon hearing a rooster crow

If u hear the crow rooster ASK ALLAH FOR YOUR BOUNTY FOR IT HAS SEEN AN ANGEL

i read this from fortress of muslim book

please do explain me
whether here it mentioned when ever we see the crow or when ever the crow CAWS we have to ask allah for bounty ??

why Crow is meant here seen an angel ?

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 54 :: Hadith 522
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When you hear the crowing of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a Satan."

so yes when ever you hear it ..say the dua

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 54 :: Hadith 522
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "When you hear the crowing of cocks, ask for Allah's Blessings for (their crowing indicates that) they have seen an angel. And when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a Satan."

so yes when ever you hear it ..say the dua

btw sister ..the hijabi in your display picture is harram as it falls under picture makeing

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 838
Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle returned from a journey when I had placed a curtain of mine having pictures over (the door of) a chamber of mine. When Allah's Apostle saw it, he tore it and said, "The people who will receive the severest punishment on the Day of Resurrection will be those who try to make the like of Allah's creations." So we turned it (i.e., the curtain) into one or two cushions.

if you ever need islamic advice authentic
it
answers many questions

go to www.islamqa.com

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
btw sister ..the hijabi in your display picture is harram as it falls under picture makeing

Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 72 :: Hadith 838
Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle returned from a journey when I had placed a curtain of mine having pictures over (the door of) a chamber of mine. When Allah's Apostle saw it, he tore it and said, "The people who will receive the severest punishment on the Day of Resurrection will be those who try to make the like of Allah's creations." So we turned it (i.e., the curtain) into one or two cushions.

if you ever need islamic advice authentic
it
answers many questions

go to www.islamqa.com

oh.. yeah will remove it soon now
Thanks for the information
jazakallahu khairen