Extreme stuffs or sports

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well anybody has gone for any kinds of extreme stunts or sports.

whatever be the case.I want to try these ones
Paragliding, paratrooping, bungee jumping , sky-surfing

I had this terrible thing. One day,me and my friends went for swimming in the river.I dont know swimming though and my friends pulled me in.I gulped so much of water.For few moments I thought I was going to die that day,Alhamdulillah I survived.

Been on extreme temperatures though -35C and +48C

What have you guys gone for ?

Globalpeace

Banned
bungee jumping

W-Salam,

I have done bungee jumping!

But that's not considered either extreme or sport. You are connected to a chord; whats the fun in that?

As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well anybody has gone for any kinds of extreme stunts or sports.

whatever be the case.I want to try these ones
Paragliding, paratrooping, bungee jumping , sky-surfing

I had this terrible thing. One day,me and my friends went for swimming in the river.I dont know swimming though and my friends pulled me in.I gulped so much of water.For few moments I thought I was going to die that day,Alhamdulillah I survived.

Been on extreme temperatures though -35C (in ukraine) and +48C (in india)

What have you guys gone for ?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:wasalam:

I dont know, I did a number of things lol..

but, funny one was when I took up one martial art which had a lot of knife fighting.. and I accidentally stabbed someone in the eye when they ducked whilst we were sparring.. - Alhamdulillah the knife was blunt, but it did hurt him and I never went back because too dangerous. Plus, one of the instructors had gazillion stab wounds all over his body, I didnt think it was wise thing to do. Also, it iinvolved a lot of stick fighting. :) good fun, but need good trainers. Kali/Silat/eskrima

I dont see the reason in doing any of those "extreme sports". If it was beneficial then yeah, I would do it. Maybe parachuting is good.

Hill running is more my thing.

wasalam.

amyaishazouaoui

coasteering

:salam2:

I went coasteering a few years back with my mum an brother. It was faaabulous!!! What it involves is jumping off a cliff into the sea thena bit of rock climbing and throw yourself off again. It was a beautiful calm warm day when we did it and i really enjoyed, apat from scramming my hands to pieces on the barnacles (but it goes numb after a fw minutes in sea water)!!!!! it and i want to go again inshallah, either that or go with my mom friend gwyneth sea kyaking!!!! who knows what the summer will hold for me!!!!

:wasalam:

shaz_1999

I cant do none of this im so chicken I even get scared crossing the road (but I once did witness and accident in front of me). I also get real light headed when I am either go up or down a big flight if strairs especially if I have never used them before

But yes I am well chicken big time and I am also real scared of heights

I hate rides and stuff but I have been on Roller coasters and stuff and been big time scared

yusuf125

My favorite activity is mountain biking. There are so many benifits to this sport.
Mountain biking is great exercise, but it also takes you to places you would not usually see otherwise.
It is a great sport for kids too, because it teaches self reliance and increases confidence.
I have to admit though, that mountain biking is NOT an extreme sport. Many people think it is , and point to so and so who tried it and got severely injured or some such excuse.
The truth is, with a little instruction, inshallah, a person can master the few basic skills needed to be a successful mountain biker. Also, without proper instruction, many sports would be dangerous.
Mountain biking allows a person to enjoy riding his/her bike without the worry of being hit by a careless (car) driver.
I have also altered some clothing so that I can be comfortable and also be dressed modestly.
After I reverted to islam, I wanted to a) convince some mtb friends to revert to islam or b) convert some muslims to mtb'ing :). I havn't had any success thus far, but inshallah.......

Globalpeace

Banned
Extreme, Lethal, Dangerous & Life-threatening

Asslamo Allaikum Brothers/Sisters,

I am thinking about brining the subject of 2nd wife to the current one.

:)

Ultimer

I'm generally far from sports. If you want to find the most unathletic person, then look at me. The only thing that attracts me in sports is that I can bet on sports and get paid for it. I try to always rely on trusted information sources, which is why I found https://takebet.ke/betting-tips/basketball. There is a lot of useful information, tips on different sports, the best sites for betting.