Facts about Aloe Vera:The Miracle Plant

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:

Here are some facts about Aloe Vera. Its an amazing plant trust me. It heals wounds, bruises etc...I've tried it...An amazing plant....

Aloe Vera, often called The Miracle Plant, the Natural Healer, the Burn Plant, goes by many names which have survived the 4000 or so years during which this amazing medicinal herb has benefited mankind.

Aloe vera is a stemless plant with rosettes of very thick fleshy leaves. The aloe vera flowers are yellow or red clusters which are formed on long stems.
A lot of research has been conducted into this miracle cure substance since the 1930s. These studies have shown that Aloe Vera gel forms a protective layer when applied on skin areas affected by burns, injuries and wounds. This gives it an ability to heal wounds, burns and ulcers. Aloe Vera gel is used by African hunters to reduce perspiration and its scent.

Aloe Vera gel is available as a drink in standard sizes of half and one liters. Aloe Vera gel is useful for medicinal purposes, as well as providing nutrition and keeping a person healthy. It is available in liquid form and is known for its curative properties. The gel is claimed to be capable of curing serious diseases, including HIV infection, although this claim is as yet unverified. However, it is generally recognized that Aloe Vera can cure most diseases, and improve the immune system. Aloe Vera is used as a nutritional supplement by sports persons.

Aloe Vera gel is usually consumed as a liquid. It has cooling properties and hence is an anti-pyretic. It revitalizes good tissue and improves the tissue function. Aloe Vera is useful in reducing scars and soothes itching and irritation of the skin. It is also useful in treating first degree burns and sunburns. Aloe Vera has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Aloe Vera gel can be used as a bath lotion to provide a soothing and refreshing bath.

Some important health benefits of aloe vera gel as well as some useful aloe vera gel facts.

Most of the population across the world use aloe vera gel in liquid form.

Aloe vera gel is an anti-puritic agent because of its ability to relieve itching.

Aloe vera gel is one of the best available natural treatments for first-degree and second-degree sunburns. It not only sooths the affected skin, but also promotes quicker healing.

Aloe vera gel has the ability to increase tissue features from the cellular level and regenerate superior tissue.

Aloe vera gel reduces pain and inflammation as well as accelerates healing.

Aloe vera gel contains properties and substances which are highly beneficial in decreasing itching, swelling, and improving blood circulation and flow to the affected or injured area.

Aloe vera gel can be used in treating cuts, skin abrasions, scrapes, and other minor injuries.

Another of the health benefits of aloe vera gel is its anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties. This makes it very useful for killing off unwanted and harmful microorganisms in the body.

Aloe vera gel acts as a natural cleanser because of the presence of the substance called saponin; people can use aloe vera gel for scalp and hair treatment.

Aloe vera gel can be applied post waxing for soothing, cooling, moisturizing and healing the waxed surface.

Aloe vera gel can be mixed with a few drops of lemon juice or glycerin and used as an after bath lotion to enjoy a refreshing feeling.

Aloe vera gel can be used with mild hair shampoo in an effort to treat hair loss and also condition hair and make it soft and shiny.

I hope this helps anyone out there.
Remember me in prayers.

Ur sis,
Fatima♥

:wasalam:

:tti_sister:

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
Very wonderful information
It's rich of benefits

Thanks honey :)

Living Soul

:salam2:

jazakallaho khairn sister. I burnt my skin last year and it has marks on my hand. Can I use Aloe vera gel for reducing the burnt marks on my skin now. Because the marks are very old by now??

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Yes you can use Aloe vera infact start using it immediatly inshallah the marks will soon dissappear!!!
I hope it helps. Infact remember that when skin burns if u apply aloe vera gel immediatly it heals more quickly! Good luck!

:wasalam::tti_sister:
fatima♥

q8penpals

Salam

I have always loooooooooooooved Aloe Vera! I usually keep a plant in/around my kitchen for minor burns! I love lotions with Aloe Vera in them, and, since I am so pasty white and sunburn easily (even with sunscreen, sigh), I get bottles of aloe vera gel to smooth on my skin after a day in the sun and it feels so cool and refreshing!

Ahhhhhh, aloe vera! :-D

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Salam

I have always loooooooooooooved Aloe Vera! I usually keep a plant in/around my kitchen for minor burns! I love lotions with Aloe Vera in them, and, since I am so pasty white and sunburn easily (even with sunscreen, sigh), I get bottles of aloe vera gel to smooth on my skin after a day in the sun and it feels so cool and refreshing!

Ahhhhhh, aloe vera! :-D

yeah it is amazing:D
thnx for reading my thread :D:D:D

fatima ♥:tti_sister: