FAILURE

eager

I want to know what islam say about failure,
does it say keep moving forward??
cause i m looking 4 a job 4 a long time moreover i m failing in couple of things dont knw y???whats da limit of it??
i knw that human will fail,its basic nature,but i want to know y???& how long???
pls reply with quotes....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It depends on how you define failure. Life does not stop because you do not have what you want. Sometimes it is the process of learning to depend on Allah totally that is the fruit of failure.

What are you daily religious practices? How much are you putting your trust in Allah?

MuslimShadow

Assalamu alaikum.

i came across an article in newspaper regarding failure by a reputed psychiatrist.
i will just write 5 points from it hope it helps brother.
1.life is in continuum- what we often forget is that failure does not spell the end of the world.where there are setbacks,there will also be successes.we cannot visualize our lives from the perspective of one incident alone.
2.faulty perception-failure is never simply a failure in and itself.what we may term as unsuccessful can also be an alternative as a learning experience.
3.evaluate each effort - it is important that in the face of a loss, u try and evaluate yourself.try and look how u did it.
4.constantly improvise bring about continuous changes in your methods of operating.
5.try harder and believe in success.

ALLAH SAYS IN QURAN THAT WITH EVERY DIFFICULTY THERE IS EASE.