TurnToIslam FAITH

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
THE BOOK OF BELIEF (FAITH)

1. Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s Apostle (may the blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said, “If anyone of you improves his religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 1).

2. Narrated Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded; and gain strength by worshipping in the mornings, afternoons and during the last hours of the nights.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 1).

3. Narrated Umar (bin Al-Khattab) (Allah be pleased with him): Allah’s Apostle (peace be upon him) said, “The reward of deeds depends upon the intention and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and His Apostle (peace be upon him) then his emigration was for Allah and his Apostle (peace be upon him). And whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was what he emigrated for.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 1).

4. O my people! You have certain rights over your wives and so have your wives over you. They are the trust of Allah in your hands, So you must treat them with kindness. (Muslim).

5. Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him). Once a Jew said to me, “O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed) as a day of celebration.” Umar bin Al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) asked, “Which is that verse?” The Jew replied, “This day I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” (5:3) Umar (Allah be pleased with him) replied, “No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet (peace be upon him) . It was Friday and the Prophet (peace be upon him) was standing at Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj).” (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 1).