FAKE EX-MUSLIMS EXPOSED

:salam2:

brother :jazaak:

You know, all lies eventually surface. These people may have been muslim or not. Eventually, someone who knows them will disclose them(in there claims) and it would just make there deceitfulness more apparent.

When someone is a muslim, and understand their religion, they would will be so much in peace and aware of Allah and all his blessings, subhanna wata3alla. They would also know the unforgivable sin, SHIRK, is not what they want to face Allah subhanna wata3alla, with.

:wasalam:

kiki18

i saw all the videos and it is rediculous of all the lies. i even wrote to ergun caner! (one of the people in the videos) erguncaner.com these videos did make me laugh, but mostly they made me sad because really if people who don't know about islam they will buy everything they say...:(

eponabri

It's sad that someone is so desperate to prove their religion is better that they go to all that trouble to make fake videos.

mhamzah

Isn't it written somewhere in the Bible that lying is a grave sin? I guess people who believe that all their sins, past, present and future, have all been forgiven have a license to lie!

:salam2:

Book of Mathews (chapter 5 i guess) states that 'Their masters path was straight', whilst these fake videos may lead few, the question to be asked is whether it leads to a straight path?

But than Paul said;

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you (1 Corinthians 9:19-23)

:wasalam:

adam_arb

I remember watching these "conversion" videos a while ago.

lol, you don't have to be a brain surgeon to know what they are trying to do.

But al-hamdulilah, we muslims are firm and steadfast.