family

uk brother

salaam to all,
i have a few issues at home......
i understand where i stand regarding my mum and islam.looking after her,respecting her etc.

currently at home i havent got a good relationship with my mum.its been deteriorating weekly.to start of with i used to stay quiet, but know its come to the point where i cant take anymore.if im right i speak up.its all started because my mum takes my older sisters side even when shes wrong.

what does islam say if the mother doesnt treat her son the same as the rest of the kids?

i pray 5times a day,ive just got no more patience.i snap at everything?

has any1 ever been in the same situation?

i understand its my family issue,but is there any advice.

im also thinking of moving out.maybe this will solve the problem.riba is haraam, but i have no other option.

thanks

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Brother,:salam2:

My only advice will be, do not do any thing which you will regret later, when she will not be here in this world any more.

Every time I listen to the following lecture I cry and wish I my parents were still alive. Unfortunately, I did not have the luck to listen to it before and my services towards them were far short:

http://www.halaltube.com/uncomparable-love#comments

Brothers and sisters Assalamu-alikum,

Sorry above link is not working. I have found another internet site where it working and is giving the link below:

http://islamactive.com/audio/talks/294

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
salaam to all,
i understand where i stand regarding my mum and islam.looking after her,respecting her etc.

currently at home i havent got a good relationship with my mum.its been deteriorating weekly.to start of with i used to stay quiet, but know its come to the point where i cant take anymore.if im right i speak up.its all started because my mum takes my older sisters side even when shes wrong.

what does islam say if the mother doesnt treat her son the same as the rest of the kids?

im also thinking of moving out.maybe this will solve the problem.riba is haraam, but i have no other option.

thanks

:salam2: brother
i have also been in the same situation i know how it feels its really hard but don't worry inshallah u'l get thru it things will become better hopefully put ur trust in Allah :ma: keep praying inshallah also to exercise patience would be the best thing but its really hard init?? As u say i got no patience nomor dnt lose HOPE. its hard to control urself u end up saying things but thats makes the situation worse it doesn't help and this might end up hurting her. Remember Jannath lies under the feet of ur mother, try and please her all the time no matter how hard it becomes because even if you are right Allah swt is watchiing everything u will get reward inshallah for it and make so much dua 2 Allah swt he will make things easier for you i will make dua for u inshallah STAY STRONG its a great gift to have ur mum cherish her until it becomes to late inshallah jus like brother PARVEZ SHAHIDI said May Allah bless u forgive me if anything hurts u in any way from what i've written above take care :wasalam:

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...

My only advice will be, do not do any thing which you will regret later, when she will not be here in this world any more.

Every time I listen to the following lecture I cry and wish I my parents were still alive. Unfortunately, I did not have the luck to listen to it before and my services towards them were far short:

:salam2: jazakallah brother im listening to the lecture now :ma: awww :( inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rahioon May Allah swt grant them Jannathul ferdous take care make dua for them all the time inshallah :wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
JazakaAllah Khairan

:salam2:

MashaAllah the lecture is a very good reminder...May Allah reward you for sharing this great lecture with us. JazakaAllah khairan

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
May Allah Give you patience

salaam to all,

thanks

I am sorry about the situation you're in brother. InshaAllah you will find a way to deal with this problem. Just remember that PARADISE LIES IN your MOTHER's feet and with great patience you can win her heart in this world and jannah in the hereafter inshaAllah.I will add you in my Duas inshaAllah... :tti_sister:
your sister Ubah

Sanaa01

Muslima

Thank you for this link it made me cry I wish my parents were still here so I can kiss their hands and feet... it is true that no body know how much you parents love you and sacrifice a lot of things until you become a parent

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
salaam to all,

thanks

Yes, I was in your situation before and due to my foolishness I moved out. Later I regretted. But my mom is gone now, she's gone at the age of 53. I never expected she will be passing away so soon. Today I missed my mom especially when I have kids but my own kids never seen their grandmother.

Brother, is not a good idea moving out. Patience is the key. Hang on and keep praying to Allah. You shall never hurt your mom even if she keep on hurting your feelings.

This is honest advise from your brother. Sorry if I said anything wrong.

Kakorot

ohh my mums out, i miss her. :( when she comes back InshaAllaah i'm gna give her a big cuddle. inshaAllaah bro u do the same.

may Allaah forgive us all for the way we treat our parents and may He SWT grant our mothers jannatul firdous ameen ya Rabb! :tti_sister: may Allaah also grant our fathers jannahtul firdous too. i can remember all those times when my dad used to wake up early in the morning (like 3am) and used to go to work and come back around 1pm or other times in the afternoon, he used to go to work to feed us, clothe us and give us stuff that we needed/wanted. and now my dad is an old man and doesn't work and i feel bad, inshaAllaah though i'm a girl i want to work and provide for my dad and take care of him.
but my mum, subhanAllaah i remember those days when it was me, i was like 4, my older sis who is a year older than me was like 5 and my little brother back then, my mum used to push him on the buggy, i would hold the buggy one side, my older sis on the other side and my mum used to take us shopping, and she would put the plastic bags on the pram, and it was such a struggle for her when we used to go on the bus etc because she would not want to lose us etc.
she would cook differnt food, one which is my fav, one which is my sisters fav and one which is my brothers favourite. :( she used to be tired but still did that for us.
she used to take us out to have fun to the prak, fun fairs, staying over and friends houses, zoo etc, she gave us soo much fun.
we used to mess up the house, my mum never used to tell us to tidy, she used to just clean/tidy everything.
most importantly, my mum carried me in her womb for 9 months and then gave birth to me. after i was born, i drank her milk although it was a struggle for her still she fed me and tried her best.
my mum did so much for me and my siblings, my dad etc, i can never never never repay my mum. my jannah is under her feet.
alhamdulillaah my mum is still alive, and i can do a lot to good deeds by being good towards her InshaAllaah and my dad.
i know we all make mistakes, but so longs we are alive we have the chance to rectify ourselves.
inshaAllaah brother apologies to ur mum, try to have patience InshaAllaah. and thank Allaah because we have a mum, many out there dnt have parents, their parents are in their graves.
make ur mum a cup of tea and apologies please bro.

may Allaah guide us all and make us be among the righteous ameen ya Rabb. :salah:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Have you hugged your mother today? I am writing as the mother. A mother loves every child she has equally. A mother cries for each child she has. A mother watches her children silently and prays that Allah subhana talla provide them a good life. When everyone is asleep a mother tiptoes into the room to see that her child is comfortable. In her eyes the child is still the same baby she gave birth. As a mother folds laundry she looks at the clothes and is filled with pride. She remembers the all the stomach aches, toothaches, fevers, and ouches as she gently folds the garment.
A mother will cook a particular meal for each child knowing what is their favorite. She will bake the cake that you love for your birthday..
And if she seems to favor one child over the other..it is only in the eyes of the child. Mothers love all equally.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Salaam,

Have you hugged your mother today? I am writing as the mother. A mother loves every child she has equally. A mother cries for each child she has. A mother watches her children silently and prays that Allah subhana talla provide them a good life. When everyone is asleep a mother tiptoes into the room to see that her child is comfortable. In her eyes the child is still the same baby she gave birth. As a mother folds laundry she looks at the clothes and is filled with pride. She remembers the all the stomach aches, toothaches, fevers, and ouches as she gently folds the garment.
A mother will cook a particular meal for each child knowing what is their favorite. She will bake the cake that you love for your birthday..
And if she seems to favor one child over the other..it is only in the eyes of the child. Mothers love all equally.

aww :mashallah: its so cute the way you wrote it May Allah swt bless all those mothers out there for all their hard work and reward them with paradise inshallah
Ameen
:wasalam:

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamu alaykum,

Allaah, may He be exalted, says:

“The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e. Allaah orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly) then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend”
[Fussilat 41:34].

Just think, If this is true of enemies how do you think it will be for the mother that bore you and took care of you, nurtured you etc…

According to a hadeeth: “No one is wronged and bears it with patience but Allaah will increase him in honour.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2325) and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.
How many problems can be solved if the you train yourself to adopt this attitude, seeking to attain Allaah’s pleasure and to avoid problems and counter accusations? You should try to put up with her anger and forgive her bad treatment. This will reduce problems and confrontation, to a large extent.

It is essential that you adhere to the guidelines that have been set out by Islam. Allaah says:

“And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them a word of disrespect, nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour”
[al-Isra’ 17:23]

And lastly please bear in mind that it is haraam and of the major sins to argue/snap/shout etc with your parent.

please dont take this as a criticism but as an advise from your sister and remember that the believer always benefits from advise.

Wassalam

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Salaam,

appa jaani i always hug her but she pushes me away:(
kidding she is very good mum.

Abdullah77

Our Patrents are most valuable asset Allah has given us

Salam Brothers and Sisters in Islam;
I have found this beautiful old TTI thread, Alhamdulillah.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam Alaikum

the issue is not a big one, but the issue behind the ussue is really a matter of concern.
may be, i dont know, but I think so, that there is lacking of blessings and barakah, rahmah of Allah subhanahu wa ta'la

recite Quran, give saalam to everyone, when you come from outside, do every goo things saying 'Bismi-llahir rahmanir raheem'....make dua, say your extra non-obligatory prayers...dont play music in home, try not to involve in something that make you forgetful of Allah. recite Ayatul Kursi, Sura naas, sura falaq along with Sura fatiha.

Inshaa'Allah you will be safe from everykind of problem and may Allah bless your family with oundless rahma and barakah

And Allah knows the best

wassalamu alaikum wa rahmatu-llahi wa barakatuhu