Fancy graves (where are we going)

mhamzah

:salam2:

I know according to one Hadith amongst the signs of the hour is that 'Mosques will be like palaces.'

Is there any Hadith about fancy graves?

:wasalam:

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 323
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 260
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 254
  • image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 248
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 251
  • image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 237
  • image008.jpg
    image008.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 243
  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 240
  • image006.jpg
    image006.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 249
  • image011.jpg
    image011.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 236
  • image009.jpg
    image009.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 237

mhamzah

continued........

Attachments

• image012.jpg
    image012.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 234
  • image013.jpg
    image013.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 234
  • image014.jpg
    image014.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 225
  • image015.jpg
    image015.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 487

fada_all

I know according to one Hadith amongst the signs of the hour is that 'Mosques will be like palaces.'

Is there any Hadith about fancy graves?

wa laikom assalam wa rahmatop allahi taala wa barakatoho,

i think it is prohibited and haram in islam to make up the grave ,as this thing is done by the jewish and christian but in our religion it is haram as it affect the dead person before anything else

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

In Saheeh Muslim, Book of Funerals (or Funeral Prayer) there is a hadeeth which is on the lines of, "I have not been sent to a image except to deface it, nor a grave except to level it." The Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, warned us from having raised graves and having structures, tombs and lights (etc.) over our graves. Yet the Ummah has done the opposite (the shi`a and the soofees carried these trends). For more information, refer to the books of Shaykh ul-Islaam Muhammad Ibn `Abdul-Wahhaab. His staunch criticisms for these vile practices is one of the reasons why he has been maligned by the people of innovation and desires.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i am just shocked with this thing!

we should worry whether we will be able to give correct answers to the 3 questions asked by angels munkar and nakeer in grave.

its better to die as a martyr while in sujood in a place where nobody knows u instead of this pomp and glitter.

may Allah save us all.

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Assalamualaikum

Wow!Those are really fancy schmancy graves. I don't see soil at all. Its all tiles.. Hmm.

IslamicGirl24

As-salaamu `alaykum.

In Saheeh Muslim, Book of Funerals (or Funeral Prayer) there is a hadeeth which is on the lines of, "I have not been sent to a image except to deface it, nor a grave except to level it." The Prophet sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, warned us from having raised graves and having structures, tombs and lights (etc.) over our graves. Yet the Ummah has done the opposite (the shi`a and the soofees carried these trends). For more information, refer to the books of Shaykh ul-Islaam Muhammad Ibn `Abdul-Wahhaab. His staunch criticisms for these vile practices is one of the reasons why he has been maligned by the people of innovation and desires.

Wa alaykumus Salam.
Brother, can you please name the books written by the sheikh?
JazakAllah Khairan.

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
Subhanallah I thought graves are there to remind us of death, and to take a lesson from them, I think these graves are the opposite, the remind us of the world and its beauties.

muslimeen1989

Subhanallah what is this "pimp my grave" that is so ridiculous and whats that man with a bedroom as a grave i think it was Christian....weird :astag:

May ALLAH guide us all ameen

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum
well nothing new
most of the graves here are like that ,, cemented and marbled ,,,,,,
well if im not wrong this is not encouraged in islam???
well im definitely not getting my grave cemented
in january i went to a very old grave yard ,some 11 square mile ,,,,,is huge ,so big centuries old ,
so me there and taking pic of some ,,the engravings ,and the things ,those centuries old graves ,,some of 12 century and most around 15 century ,,,,so we were talking
well ,this is why one should not get his/her grave cemented ,,coz after some time they will put a ticket on your tomb.grave and somestupid guy would be taking pictures of your grave,,,,,,ironic

Abdullah77

Wow! I am learning some thing new every day.
Are they really muslim graves. Did not they read The Quran and Hadith.