Father of Chemistry~Sir Abu Musa Jabir Ibn Hayyan .

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Sir Abu Musa Jabir Ibn Hayyan called the Father of Chemistry

The study of chemistry is an important contribution that can be transmitted from the Muslim scholars of modern civilization. Western scholars and historians also follow the basis of modern chemistry is taken from the Muslim chemists.

Hence the title of Father of Modern Chemistry was awarded to the chemist Jabir Ibn Hayyan Muslim. Jabir Ibn Hayyan or full name of Abu Musa, Ibn Hayyan Al-Azdi more known as Geber in the West. He also sometimes called al-Harrani or al-Sufi was a drug dealer subsidiary.

Jabir said to be studying under the supervision of Imam Ja'afar Sadiq and sons of Khalid Ibn Yazid Umayed. Prior to that he was studying in the field of medicine under the auspices of the Barmaki Vizir Abbasyiah Caliph Harun al-Rashid.

Jabir Ibn Hayyan, who was born in 721 AD died in Iraq in 815 AD.

A German chemist at the 18th century, Will Durant in his book The Story of Civilization IV: The Age of Faith recognizes the greatness of Muslim scholars during the time of Caliph in chemistry.

In fact, Durant said, chemistry is the science that is almost most entirely created in the Islamic civilization against civilization, the Greeks gave vague hypothesis. While the Islamic civilization, has introduced scientifically accurate observation, controlled experiment, and such records or documents in detail.

In fact, the history of recorded civilization, Islamic civilization in this era of success had to do a revolution in chemistry. Islamic scholars have been changing theories of chemistry to be an important industry for the world civilization.

By taking advantage of chemistry, scientists at the golden age of Islam has successfully produced a line of products and inventions that have felt the benefits to date. Thanks to the scientific revolution triggered Muslim scholars, the world recognize a variety of industries involving chemicals ..

There is no doubt that alcohol, nitrate, sulfur and sodium and calcium is an important element in modern life is the discovery of Islamic scholars. Revolution chemistry made during the golden age of Muslim scholars has produced a variety of techniques such as sublimation, crystallization lime, distillation, quenching and purification. The study carried out resulting in oxidation-reduction theory is so popular to this day.

Important elements such as hydrochloric acid, acetate acid and nitrate acid derived from the research and thinking Jabir. The research is one of the success of the distillation of alcohol. His greatest contribution was the introduction of chemistry in the investigation of research in the field of alchemy that changed in a more modern form. Laboratory to be known for several centuries, but its fame immortalized in 100 academic books and 22 of them related to chemistry and alchemy.

Between two well-known book is Kitab al-Kimya, and Kitab al-Sab'een. His find include minerals and other acids are available for the first alembic.

Alembic is one of the greatest inventions that make the distillation process is simple and systematic.

One other important achievement in the chemical revolution is set perfume industry.

:ma:

Alhamdulillah!

:tti_sister:May Allah swt bless upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Friday!

Take Care!
Thank you,

~Wassalam.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: He is very good. There was a poster project that hanging at my school, and a couple of other muslim guys too. Anyway, jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Asalamu alaykum

:ma: He is very good. There was a poster project that hanging at my school, and a couple of other muslim guys too. Anyway, jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Yes indeed my sister :) He is a super genius :SMILY252:Alhamdulillah!

And u r most Welcome my sister,

Thank you
~Wassalam.