Crazy! FBI Fake Sites To Trap and Frame Young Muslims

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The sites attract naive, obviously confused, individuals who are then connected to an FBI agent who is impersonating a member of some terrorist group. The agents lead these terrorist wannabe’s into taking part in some plan which was completely designed and directed by the FBI.

Is this fighting terrorism? Or is it using mixed up individuals weaknesses to trick them into taking part in something they otherwise would have had no involvement in!?

Wouldn't it be better to attract these individuals and then steer them into something to help them or to address the issues that are sending young individuals, born in U.S., to have interest in these radical views.

The latest victim, er uh, I mean potential terrorist, is an 18 yr old from Chicago who it seems wanted to join up with "radicals" to fight in Syria. Although Im not sure how planning to go to Syria to fight makes him a terrorist in U.S. Furthermore, didn't our own Government aid the Syrian rebels fighting against Assad?

http://www.mail.com/scitech/news/2038456-chicago-area-teen-latest-snared-website-traps.html#.23140-stage-mostviewed1-7
420751_195959580528028_1934073534_n.jpg

B.H.

My esteemed brother in Islam, please look up Operation Northwoods on Wikipedia. There is a link to a photocopy of the actual document.

Basically, when the US was duking it out with the USSR over which economic system would prevail on earth, our (US) highly eseteemed military leadership came up with a plan to have special forces dress up like Cuban soldiers and blow things up and attack people in Florida, and then say Cuba itself was attacking the US. It also included blowing up a supposed civiian passenger plane and blaming it on Cuba too, if I remember right. As far as I am aware they never did this---but if our leadership is so evil to actually consider a plan such as this why does the FBI doing what you mention surprise me any?

Sometimes I wish I knew another language so I could leave the US. The more I read about what people where like in Arabia during the "times of ignorance" seems to be how many people here in this country act today.