FEELING EMOTIONAL

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and i am not able to accept it - i become angry.

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done -
and i am able to accept it - i remain tolerant.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i am not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i am not able to produce - and i am able to accept it - i get inspired.

When i am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i am not sure how i am going to handle - and i am not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When i am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i am not sure how i am going to handle - and i am able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i am not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i am able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i am not able to accept it - i say i am missing you.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i am able to accept it - i say i am thinkin of you.

Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:
Something + acceptance = positive emotion
Something + non-acceptance = negative emotion

So, it is not something or someone who is making me feel positive or negative, but it s my acceptance or non-acceptance of something or someone, which impacts things.

CHOICE IS YOURS!!

AyeshaL

marshallah

:jumpclap:Marshallah! That's brilliant! It's all about having a POSITIVE attitude :) hard to maintain it though sometimes isn't it...may Allah help us and purify our thinking.

Jaunty

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and i am not able to accept it - i become angry.

When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done -
and i am able to accept it - i remain tolerant.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i am not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.
When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i am not able to produce - and i am able to accept it - i get inspired.

When i am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i am not sure how i am going to handle - and i am not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.
When i am encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i am not sure how i am going to handle - and i am able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.

When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i am not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me.
When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i am able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.

When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i am not able to accept it - i say i am missing you.
When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i am able to accept it - i say i am thinkin of you.

CHOICE IS YOURS!!

You have the feelings of a person who generally has the least amount of control on her life. You're dependent on others in most situations regarding your life.

naaad

mu'minah
yeah.. for every matter, there is a positive side and a negative one. sometimes we think soo much about the negative side that we end up seeing no positivity in the matter.

jazaki ALLAH khair...

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

Easy is to forgive others
Difficult is to ask for forgiveness

Easy to dream every night
Difficult is to fight for a deam

Easy is to show vectory
Difficult is to assume defeat with degnity

Easy is to admire a full moon
Difficult is to see other side

Easy is to stumble with a stone