Filter New Posts to get only what you want to see

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum

There is a button at the top of the page called New Posts. It displays all the new posts that have been made on TurnToIslam website.

Some of you do not want to see new posts in the German and French Section. I just modified the website, now you can filter new posts so that you only see posts from parts of the Forum that you want to see.

The Next Steps will stop those Posts from appearing in New Posts .

1./ Go to User CP

2./ Click Edit Options

3./ Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

- You will see a box>

Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts"

Choose the parts of the website that you do not want appearing in your New Posts.

To select More than one, press the CTRL Button on your keyboard whilst you click and select. This will highlight the item. So if you want to get rid of French and German posts, press CTRL and then click Francais (which means French!) and Deutsch (which means German)......

4. Click Save Changes

You can always go back and put things right... maybe you learn the languages. :biggrin:

Hope this helps, Wasalam.

Karima

Walykumsallam,

Thank you for your hard work to get this done!!! I think many of un-nonlinguistics might appreciate all the french and german posts....

As far as 'learning' those languages, I think I have a full plate of Arabic to not only learn, but 'pronounce' and even internalize....

You are flying high today.....!!! Keep up the good works!!!

(this did not show my signature.....which is checked)