Finnish semolina porridge

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
750 ml milk
75 ml wheat semolina (cream of wheat)
(1/2 tbs salt)

Bring the milk to the boil in a thick-bottomed saucepan. Stirring with a wire whisk, add the semolina in a thin stream. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring continually, then lower the heat to minimum or turn it off completely. Cover the pan and simmer the porridge for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir every now and then to prevent the porridge from burning on the bottom or forming a skin on the surface. Semolina porridge burns on the bottom very easily.

Serve with sugar, jam or fresh berries.

mannapuuro300.jpg

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
750 ml milk
75 ml wheat semolina (cream of wheat)
(1/2 tbs salt)

Bring the milk to the boil in a thick-bottomed saucepan. Stirring with a wire whisk, add the semolina in a thin stream. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring continually, then lower the heat to minimum or turn it off completely. Cover the pan and simmer the porridge for 15 - 20 minutes. Stir every now and then to prevent the porridge from burning on the bottom or forming a skin on the surface. Semolina porridge burns on the bottom very easily.

Serve with sugar, jam or fresh berries.

mannapuuro300.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

:ma:

Real ez n delicious too.
Thank you for sharing
sister
:jazaak:

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Nice if you liked the recipe sister. I just made it today and as I hadn´t enough milk I used 1 part milk, 1 part cream and 1 part coconut milk. That was tasty too.

:SMILY259:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Thank you!

Nice if you liked the recipe sister. I just made it today and as I hadn´t enough milk I used 1 part milk, 1 part cream and 1 part coconut milk. That was tasty too.

:SMILY259:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are blessed
with good sense in cooking~Alhamdulillah!

Do keep them coming sister
many can give trial and test on dessert and main
beside their ordinary,
as the holy month of Ramadhan
is just around the corner
~May Allah swt reward you tremendously~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)