Fiqh on Riba

yaso719

Assalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

I hope everyone is in good health and high imaan insha'Allah. I have a legal question to pose. When we live in a non-islamic society, particularly a capitalistic one, where you can't avoid participating in Riba, what is a muslim to do when it comes to buying a house or going to school?? I feel overwhelmed because my knowledge on fiqh is very limited and I feel I don't know what sources to use to better understand the do's and don't's on this particular topic. Please direct me and anyone who is wondering about the same thing to have a clear understanding. Jazak'Allahu khairan. I pray that insha'allah Allah SWT opens the way for us out of Riba and may He SWT increase us in knowledge that benefits us. Ameen.

Your sister in islam

Yasmine

uakhlaq

Riba a dilemma for Muslim world

:bismillah:
This is the first time i am giving my comments. Dear sisters and brothers. Islam is the final messege of Allah subhan ho Wata ala. Its teaching perfect in its own. If islam order something is prohibited no matter in this world is seem to look like benefit for a humanbeing but at the end this causes the person in a deep trouble.
Riba is haram no matter where u are living and no matter what circumtances u have to face. A muslim should have a firm belive on Allah and wait for his blessing if he stands against commiting Haram. Yeah there are now several Islamic Banking system is availble. I think the muslim need to work through these banks to save commiting haram.
In quran o hadees is it mentioned Riba is the war against Allah. And in Domes day when the person reaches to Allah , Allah ask him to fight with Allah. The man will say i am not then ALlah say him , to commit the war against me in Duniyaa now enter in hell.
In of of hadess it is mentioned. Riba decrease the money and Sadqa increase it.
I hope every muslism should protect him self from Riba

for detail check website
and ask online from the mufti
www.askimam.com

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:bismillah:

:salam2:

:ma: brothers good advise given.May Allah(Swt) reward you for your efforts.

:wasalam: