First three people whome Allah will call to send them to Jahanam are "Muslims"

facethetruth

In an authentic hadeeth in Targhib and Al Tarhib and Sahih Al Mawarid and others which mean that Allah the mighty in the day of judgment where all nations are waiting. Allah all glory to him will call first a MUJAHID, A GENIROUSE, and A RECITER.

Allah all glory to him will call the reciter and tell him did not I teach you reciting the verses that I have revealed on my messenger, the slave will respond yes, Allah all glory to him will tell him what did you do with that? the slave will respond I used to pray with them in the morning and night, Allah all glory to him will till him you lied and the angels will say you lied, Allah all glory to him will say you used to do that so people will say you are a reciter and they did so he is pulled and thrown in hell fire, then Allah all glory to him will call a generous person, and ask him did not I give you money as till you did not need anybody, the person will respond yes, Allah all glory to him will ask him what did you do with the money, he will respond I used to use the money for kinship and strength the family ties, Allah all glory to him will say you lied, and the angeles will say you lied you did that so people will say you are generous and they did so he is pulled and thrown in hell fire. And they will bring a person who died in the sake of Allah all glory to him, Allah will ask him why did you get killed, he will say O Allah I was ordered to fight for your sake and I kept fighting till I died, Allah will say you lied, and the angles will say you lied, Allah will say you did that so people will say you are brave and they did so he is pulled and thrown in hell fire. Then the prophet prayers and peace be upon him hit his thighs three times and said O Abu Huraira these are the first three people to enter the fire in the day of judgment.

May Allah make all of our actions sincere for his sake. Ameen.

The question is why Allah become angry when we associate an action with him?

The answer is Allah all glory to him, all greatness to him does not accept any body to be associated with his mighty. How can we put Allah and his slaves on the same level or even close or even in any way. All our actions as slaves are JUST for him. In an authentic hadeeth Allah says I dont need any actions that has associations in it, I will leave their action to their associations.

Thats why scholars said one THIRD of the deen in one hadeeth, actions are by the intentions.

facethetruth

Here are different narrations of the Arabic Hadeeth. It is in Muslim, Nisai and many others.

إنَّ أولَ الناسِ يُقضى يومَ القيامَةِ عليه ، رجُلٌ استُشهِد. فأتى به فعرَّفه نِعَمَه فعرَفها. قال: فما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قال: قاتَلتُ فِيكَ حتى استُشهِدتُ. قال: كذَبتَ. ولكنَّكَ قاتَلتَ لِأَنْ يُقالَ جَريءٌ. فقد قيل. ثم أمَر به فسُحِب على وجهِه حتى أُلقِيَ في النارِ. ورجُلٌ تعلَّم العِلمَ وعلَّمه وقرَأ القرآنَ. فأُتِي به. فعرَّفه نِعَمَه فعرَفها. قال: فما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قال: تعلَّمتُ العِلمَ وعلَّمتُه وقرَأتُ فيكَ القرآنَ. قال: كذَبتَ ولكنَّكَ تعلَّمتَ العِلمَ لِيُقالَ عالِمٌ. وقرَأتُ القُرآنَ لِيُقالَ هو قارِئٌ. فقد قيل. ثم أمَر به فسُحِبَ على وجهِه حتى أُلقِي في النارِ.ورجُلٌ وسَّع اللهُ عليه وأعطاه مِن أصنافِ المالِ كلِّه. فأتَى به فعرَّفه نِعَمَه فعرَفها. قال: فما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قال: ما ترَكتُ مِن سبيلٍ تُحِبُّأنْ يُنفَقَ فيها إلَّا أنفَقتُ فيها لكَ. قال: كذَبتَ. ولكنَّكَ فعَلتَ لِيُقالَ هو جَوَادٌ. فقد قيل. ثم أمَر به فسُحِب على وجهِه. ثم أُلقِي في النارِ
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث:مسلم - المصدر: صحيح مسلم - الصفحة أو الرقم: 1905
خلاصة حكم المحدث: صحيح

إنَّ أوَّلَ الناسِ يُقْضَى يومَ القيامةِ عليه رجلٌ اسْتُشْهِدَ ، فأُتِيَ بهِ ، فعَرَّفَهُ نِعَمَهُ ، فعَرَفَها ، قال : فما عمِلْتَ فيها ؟ قال : قاتَلْتُ فِيكَ حتى اسْتُشْهِدْتَ ، قال : كذبْتَ ، ولكنَّكَ قاتَلْتَ لِيُقالَ جِريءٌ ، فقدْ قِيلَ ، ثمَّ أُمِرَ بهِ فسُحِبَ على وجْهِهِ حتى أُلْقِيَ في النارِ ، ورجلٌتعلَّمَ العِلْمَ وعلَّمَهُ ، وقَرَأَ القُرآنَ ، فأُتِيَ بهِ فعَرَّفَهُ نِعمَهُ ، فعَرَفَها ، قال : فما عمِلْتَ فيها ؟ قال : تعلَّمْتُ العِلْمَ وعلَّمْتَهُ ، وقَرَأْتُ فِيكَ القُرآنَ ، قال : كذبْتَ ، ولكنَّكَ تعلَّمْتَ العِلْمَ لِيُقالَ عالِمٌ ، وقرأْتَ القُرآنَ لِيُقالَ : هو قارِئٌ فقدْ قِيلَ ، ثمَّ أُمِرَ بهِ فسُحِبَ على وجْهِهِ حتى أُلْقِيَ في النارِ ، ورجُلٌ وسَّعَ اللهُ عليْهِ ، وأعْطاهُ من أصنافِ المالِ كُلِّهِ ، فأُتِيَ بهِ فعَرَّفَهُ نِعَمَهُ فعَرَفَها ، قال : فمَا عمِلْتَ فيها ؟ قال : ما تركْتُ من سبيلٍ تُحِبُّ أنْ يُنفَقَ فيها إلَّا أنفقْتُ فيها لكَ ، قال : كذبْتَ ولكنَّكَ فعلْتَ لِيُقالَ : هوَ جَوَادٌ ، فقدْ قِيلَ : ثمَّ أُمِرَ بهِ فسُحِبَ على وجْهِهِ ، ثمَّ أُلْقِيَ في النارِ
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث:الألباني - المصدر: صحيح الجامع - الصفحة أو الرقم: 2014

أوَّلُ النَّاسِ يُقضَى لَهُم يومَ القيامةِ ثلاثةٌ : رجلٌ استُشْهِدَ فأتيَ بِهِ فعرَّفَهُ نعمَهُ فعرفَها ، قالَ : فما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قالَ : قاتلتُ فيكَ حتَّى استُشهِدتُ ، قالَ : كذَبتَ ، ولَكِنَّكَ قاتلتَ ليقالَ فلانٌ جريءٌ ، فقد قيلَ ، ثمَّ أمرَ بِهِ ، فسُحِبَ على وجهِهِ حتَّى أُلْقيَ في النَّارِ ، ورجلٌ تعلَّمَ العِلمَ وعلَّمَهُ ، وقرأَ القرآنَ فأتيَ بِهِ فعرَّفَهُ نعمَهُ فعرفَها ، قالَ : فما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قالَ : تعلَّمتُ العلمَ وعلَّمتُهُ ، وقرأتُ فيكَ القرآنَ ، قالَ : كذبتَ ، ولَكِنَّكَ تعلَّمتَ العلمَ ليقالَ عالمٌ ، وقرأتَ القرآنَ ليقالَ قارئٌ ، فقد قيلَ ، ثمَّ أمرَ بِهِ ، فسُحِبَ على وجهِهِ حتَّى أُلْقيَ في النَّارِ ، ورجلٌ وسَّعَ اللَّهُ علَيهِ وأعطاهُ من أصنافِ المالِ كلِّهِ ، فأتيَ بِهِ فعرَّفَهُ نعمَهُ ، فعرفَها ، فقالَ : ما عمِلتَ فيها ؟ قالَ : ما ترَكْتُ من سبيلٍ تحبُّ قالَ أبو عبدِ الرَّحمنِ : ولم أفهَم تحبُّ كما أردتُ أن ينفقَ فيها إلَّا أنفقتُ فيها لَكَ ، قالَ : كذَبتَ ولَكِن ليقالَ إنَّهُ جوادٌ ، فقد قيلَ ، ثمَّ أمرَ بِهِ ، فسُحِبَ علَى وجهِهِ ، فأُلْقيَ في النَّارِ
الراوي: أبو هريرة المحدث:الألباني - المصدر: صحيح النسائي - الصفحة أو الرقم: 3137

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
40 Hadith Qudsi, Imam Nawawi.

Hadith Qudsi 6:

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say:
The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who died a martyr. He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [ The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Quran. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Quran for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: He is learned. And you recited the Quran that it might be said [of you]: He is a reciter. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man whom Allah had made rich and to whom He had given all kinds of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I left no path [untrodden] in which You like money to be spent without spending in it for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but do so that it might be said [of you]: He is open-handed. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and an-Nasa'i). -

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
:mashaallah:
Just knowing which one it is, I can look it up myself. But in Arabic and English? JazakumAllahu khairan brothers

Last edited: