fm understandquran.com(ceased)

hambaAllah

fm www.understandquran.com

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros n sis
get it fm www.understandquran.com theyre back Alhamdulillah
For those who are keen to learn to recite and understandquran here some of the articles which ive manage to download n saved.Its consists of wordforword translation of juz amma about 10 of them eg al-nas,al-kafiron, al-nasr n the method of study is good,n u get to learn arabic n what to say in prayers/durood.I hope it work thou :(:(,,have them all in zip file now. Consisting for 5 different media they are 1)The short course is an one hour audio recording of the whole series altho no9 is missing,,2)wmv consist of 27 videos,the 3)pdf files are for easy reference of all the lessons,, 4)27 pps to be run together either with with 5)understandquran mp3 or wmv
:wasalam: :hijabi:

hambaAllah

Alhamdulillah the site is back

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros n sis
Sorry i cud put up my zip file cos its seem my system is short of virtual memory:confused: :confused::SMILY23::SMILY23: but am glad to inform all that i just manage to get thru the said website www.understandquran.com
For those who are keen to learn to recite and understandquran here some of the articles which ive manage to download n saved.Its consists of wordforword translation of juz amma about 10 of them eg al-nas,al-kafiron, al-nasr n the method of study is good,n u get to learn arabic n what to say in prayers/durood.I hope it work thou ,,have them all in zip file now. Consisting for 5 different media they are 1)The short course is an one hour audio recording of the whole series altho no9 is missing,,2)wmv consist of 27 videos,the 3)pdf files are for easy reference of all the lessons,, 4)27 pps to be run together either with with 5)understandquran mp3 or wmv
:wasalam: :hijabi: