for new reverts to islam

shichemlydia

Salam alykoum brothers and sisters,

I can guess that the new reverts to islam may find some problems with their families and friends to convince them about the truth, which is in fact clear. Here is a story that prove the existence of allah and his power over everything.

Everyone normally knows HAMZA the aunt of our prophet peace and praises be up on him from allh. HAMZA was killed in a battle between Muslims and unbelievers. A women called HIND opened his body, took off his ears and drank his blood. The story is famous.
HAMZA was buried in macbarat OHOD. After hundred of years from his death, there was a day of heavy rains, that caused the water stream to uncover his body. The body of HAMZA was found as books describe it, and the blood was still coming from it with a very good smell of perfume (MISK).
Thus if non believers ask you, tell us something that confirm the existence of allah. This story is the proof. Who preserved the body of HAMZA for several hundred of years from degrading under the soil?
This in fact is famous in Muslim’s beliefs; EL MOUDJAHID’S body is preserved for ever.
:salam2:

shmed

come again?

asalamualaiukm

whats this about Hamza's body (ra)? i never heard of this b4. please could som1 elaborate or tel me where 2 go read abt it?

jazakallah

Globalpeace

Banned
Unconfirmed News!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

1) The uncle of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) was Hamza (RA) who was brutally killed in the battle of Uhud & his body was mutilated by Hinda (who later accepted Islam); this occurred around 618 AD. There is a “legend” not sure how true this that in the 1930’s his body was moved because of the water damage to the grave and the body was as fresh as it was just buried.

2) Muslims conquered present day Iraq in the battle of Qadisiya and there were many martyrs there. There is a “legend” not sure how true this that in 1935 some of the bodies were moved (under the British Empire) because the plain was flooded & again they were fresh. I have seen newspaper cuttings of this incident & it was reported and there were hundreds of witnesses of this incident; including one the British Generals who accepted Islam on seeing this. The report mentioned that during the movement one of the body’s foot was accidentally hit by a spade and it started bleeding.

As I say that I have seen old reprints of newspapers of incident number 2 but not sure how authentic this is.

Having said that THERE ARE MANY confirmed witnesses of reports amongst many brothers who have reported incidents regarding shuhada (martyrs) amongst the Mujahedeen in Afghanistan (during the Afghanistan-Soviet War).

There are Muslim & Non-Muslim witnesses to these.

asalamualaiukm

whats this about Hamza's body (ra)? i never heard of this b4. please could som1 elaborate or tel me where 2 go read abt it?

jazakallah