Forty Very Easy, Quick & Rewarding Good Deeds for all of us to do Everyday!

The_truth

Whoever visited a sick person or visits his brother in Islam, a caller calls from the skies: “You have done well and your walk was good also, and you have earned a place in paradise”. [Tirmidhi]

The_truth

Want a guarenatee of forgiveness?

From the acts that guarantee forgiveness is being generous with the spreading of salaam [i.e., frequently greeting] and good speech. [at-Tabarani]

So let us be VERY generous with giving salaam and controlling our tongues so that only goodness comes out from our mouths and nothing foul or no useless talk.

May Allah give us all the ability to act upon this. Ameen

auroran

:salam2:

I have this thread on bookmark, Jazaaka Allaahu khayr may Allaah azza wa jal reward you with Jannatul Firdows ameen.

:salam2:

The_truth

Trillions of Rewards in just a few Seconds!

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said, “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

There are around 1.5 billion Muslims in this world. Every good deed in Ramadan is multiplied by 10 so everytime we make a dua for every Muslim we will gain 15 billion good deeds. Subhaanallah!

But can you imagine how many good deeds we can gain if we made dua for every Muslim that ever lived from Adam (As) until the last Muslim on this Earth. Subhaanallah! The rewards will go into the trillions!

Remember: On the day of judgement we will beg each other for just one good deed but no one will give us any. This is our chance to gain trillions of good deeds in just seconds. We need these deeds!

How generous is Allah? For he LOVES to reward his servants abundantely.

So let us make a habit of making sincere dua for each Muslim from Adam (As) until the very last Muslim on this Earth and we can gain trillions of good deeds for each and every dua!​

The_truth

Feeding the poor and greeting other Muslims

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

A man asked the Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam), "What sort of deeds
or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa
Sallam) replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and
those whom you do not Know.

Bukhari Vol. 1 : No. 11 and No. 27

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
:salam2:, jazak'Allah khairan. May Allah bless you and grant you jennah Al-Firdaws :), ameen.

The_truth

Those who had the habit of praying Tahajjud will enter Paradise without reckoning:

Asmaa binte Yazeed (Ra) narrates that The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “On the day of resurrection, the people will be gathered upon one plain field and an announcer will proclaim saying, “Where are those who separated their sides from their beds? A little amount of people will stand up. They will enter paradise without reckoning, and then it will be ordered that the remaining people be taken to reckoning”. [Baihaqi]

The Tahajjud prayer can be prayed After Isha but is best to pray it after sleeping and then awakening in the third part of the night before Fajr begins. It is between 2 - 12 Raka’ahs.

Then let us try to and the habit of praying Tahajjud especially during this blessed month and be of those who will enter Paradise without reckoning!

The_truth

Hugely rewarding Dhikr to do each day:

1 Millions of Good deeds in seconds:

Whoever enters a market and says:

‘Laa ilaha illallah wahdahu la shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul hamdu yuhyi wa yumeetu wa huwa hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khair, wa huwa ‘ala kulli shayin qadeer’

There is nothing worthy of worship except Allah, alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, He causes life and feath and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent

… Allah will write for him/her a million good deeds and erase a million bad deeds and raise him a million levels.” [Tirmidhi]

2 That Which Shall Have no Equal on the Day of Resurrection:

Abu Huraira (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: ”Whoever says one hundred times in a day:

“La ilaha illal-lah wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahu-l-mulk wa lahu-l-hamd wa huwa ‘ala kulli shai’in qadir,”

None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)

he will get the same reward as given for manumitting ten slaves; and one hundred good deeds will be written in his accounts, and one hundred sins will be deducted from his accounts, and it (his saying) will be a shield for him from Satan on that day till night, and nobody will be able to do a better deed except the one who does more than he.” [Bukhari, Book #75, Hadith #412]

3 Huge rewards for reciting dhikr after prayer

Abu Hurayrah (Ra) narrated that a group of destitute people came to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and said, “O Messenger of Allah, the wealthy people will have higher grades and will have permanent enjoyment in high levels in Paradise. They pray like us and fast as we do, but they have more money by which they perform the Hajj, ‘Umrah, participate in Jihaad and give in charity.”

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), replied: “Shall I not tell you something upon which if you acted you would catch up with those who have surpassed you? Nobody would surpass you and you would be better than the people amongst whom you live except those who would do the same.

Say: Subhaan Allaah’,Alhamdulillaahand Allaahu Akbar’thirty-three times each after every (compulsory) prayer.’" [Al-Bukhari]

4 Guaranteed place in Paradise:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Whoever recites Aayatul Kursi after every Fard (Fard Salah). Only death is keeping him/her from entering Jannah. (As soon as he/she dies, will enter Jannah) [Nisa'i, Ibne Habban]

5 Reciting 3 heavy phrases:

Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (Ra) reported: The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there and said, “Are you still in the same position as I left you.” I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, “I recited four phrases three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:

Subhan-Allah wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise).” [Muslim]

6 The Virtues of reciting "Subhanallah":

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Is anyone of you incapable of earning one thousand Hasanah (rewards) a day?" Someone from the gathering asked, "How can anyone of us earn a thousand Hasanah?"

Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Glorify Allah a hundred times by just saying “Subhanallah” and a Good deeds will be written for you, or a thousand sins will be wiped away.” [Muslim 4:2073]

Another version says:

...a thousand good deeds are recorded for him and a thousand bad deeds are wiped away. [Muslim]

When you go to bed, glorify Him and praise Him and magnify Him One hundred times:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: "Who among you does 2,500 bad deeds in one day?’ They said: ‘How could we not count (our sins)?’ He said: ‘The Shaytaan comes to any one of you whilst he is praying and says, Remember this, remember that, until he finishes his prayer and does not do (this dhikr), or he comes to him when he is lying down and makes him sleepy, until he falls asleep (without doing this dhikr).’” (Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 3332).

7 A tree in Paradise for each word:

The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: “Whoever recites the folllowing words, a tree in Paradise is planted for him for each word he says.”

Subhāna-llāhi, wa-l-hamdu li-llāhi, Wa lā ilāha illā-llāhu, wa-llāhu akbar. Wa lā hawla Wa lā quwwata illā bi-llāhi-l-‘aliyyi-l-‘azīm

(Glory be to Allah. And praise be to Allah. And there is no god except Allah. And Allah is the Greatest. And there is no power and no strength except with Allah, the Most High, And Most Great) [Tirmidhi]

8 Forgiveness like foam of the Sea:

Abu Hurayrah (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said: ‘Whoever says: Subhanallah wa bi hamdih (Praise and glory be to Allah) 100 times, morning and evening, his sins will be erased even if they are like the foam on the sea.” [Bukhari]

9 Most pleased on the day of Judgement:

Allah has promised that anyone who says this three times every morning or evening will be pleased on the Day of Resurrection:

Radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bil-’Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallama) Nabiyyan.

I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as my religion and with Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) as my Prophet. [Fortress of the Muslim]

Another version says:

Jannah becomes obligatory for him (to enter). [Abu-Dawud]

The_truth

Removing an obstacle from the path of people:

Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "While a man was on
the way, he found a thorny branch of a tree there on the way and removed
it. Allah thanked him for that deed and forgave him."

Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 652

The_truth

Reciting Dhikr after the five daily prayers:

Abu Hurayrah (Ra) narrated that a group of destitute people came to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, the wealthy people will have higher grades and will have permanent enjoyment in high levels in Paradise. They pray like us and fast as we do, but they have more money by which they perform the Hajj, ‘Umrah, participate in Jihaad and give in charity.” The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), replied: “Shall I not tell you something upon which if you acted you would catch up with those who have surpassed you? Nobody would surpass you and you would be better than the people amongst whom you live except those who would do the same. Say ‘Subhaan Allaah’, ‘Alhamdulillaah’ and ‘Allaahu Akbar’ thirty-three times each after every (compulsory) prayer.’" [Al-Bukhaari]

The_truth

Surah Mulk will intercede for its reciter until they are forgiven:

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (RA) that the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said:

There is a Surah of the Quran containing thirty verses which have interceded for a man until he was forgiven. It is the Surah Tabaarak alladhi bi yadihi’l-mulk. (Al-Tirmidhi, 2891; Ahmad, 7634; Abu Dawood, 1400; Ibn Maajah, 3786)

The_truth

Give much charity during Ramadan even if its a little:

Ibn 'Abbas said, "The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) was the most charitable amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Jibril (angel Gabriel) used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month." (al-Bukhari)

The Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him) said, "He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, without nothing being reduced from the fasting person's reward."
[At-Tirmidhi]

The_truth

Having a Good Character

Allah (s.w.t.) says in the Qur'an:

''The slaves of the All Merciful are those who walk with humility on the earth, and who, when the ignorant speak to them, say, 'Peace'.'' (Qur'an 25:63)

''Do not avert your face from people out of pride and do not strut about arrogantly on the earth. Allah does not love anyone who is vain and boastful. Be moderate in your walking and lower your voice. The most hateful of voices is the braying of asses.'' (Qur'an 31:18-19)

'Be kind and humble to the believers that follow you.'' (Qur'an 26:125)

"Nor walk on the earth with insolence: for thou can not rend the earth asunder, nor reach the mountains in height." (Qur'an 17:37)

"And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for God loveth not any arrogant boaster.'' (Qur'an, 31:18)

Anas b. Malik (r.a.) reported that Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) was the best amongst people in disposition and behaviour. (Muslim)
Abdullah ibn Masud (r.a) related that the Prophet (pbuh) said: ''Whoever has a grain of pride in his heart will not enter Paradise.''

A man stood up and asked ''what about the person who likes to wear good clothes and fine shoes?.'' The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) replied; ''Allah is beautiful and loves beauty. Pride means to deny the truth and to look down upon others.'' (Muslim)

The_truth

BRIEF DEEDS WITH HUGE REWARD

1.Calling someone towards Good: Each day we learn something good or some new deed. If we share this with others, we will get the same reward. The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it.” [Saheeh Muslim] Also, “By Allah, if Allah were to guide one man through you it would be better for you than the best type of camels.” [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

2.Visiting the Sick: The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said “There is not a Muslim that visits another in the morning except that 70,000 angels ask forgiveness for him until the night, and if he visits him at night then 70,000 angels ask forgiveness for him until the morning, and he will have earned a garden in paradise” (At-Tirmidhi).

3.Reciting Surah al-Ikhlas: Reciting it once is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’an. Imagine reciting it 3 times so the reward will be equivalent to reciting the whole Quran! Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to his Companions: ‘Could any one of you not recite one third of the Qur’aan in one night?’ They found the idea too difficult and said: ‘Who among us could do that, O Messenger of Allaah?’ He said, ‘Allaahu’l-ahad, al- samad [i.e., Soorat al-Ikhlaas] is one third of the Qur’an.’” (Reported by Bukhari, 4628)

4.Build a house in Paradise by Reciting Surat Ikhlas: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Qul huwa Allaahu ahad ten times, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 6472).

5.Reciting Dua upon Entering market: The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “Whoever enters a market and says: ‘Laa ilaaha ill Allah waHdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuHyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa `alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’ [there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent.] Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and raise him a million levels.” [at-Tirmidhi]

6.Glorifying and Praising Allah: In few minutes we can say Subhaan Allaahi wa bi hamdihi (Glory and praise be to Allaah) many times. Allah’s Messenger (Peace be Upon Him) said: “Whoever says ‘Subhaanallaahi wa bihamdihi’ [Glorified is Allah and praised is He] one hundred times a day, will have his sins forgiven even if they are like the foam of the sea.” [al-Bukhari and Muslim]

7.Preserving the ties of kinship: In a Hadith, it is stated: ” Whoever wishes that his provision be increased and his age lengthened, let him maintain the ties of kinship.” [al-Bukhari and Muslim]

8.Remembrance of Allah: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon Him) said: “When I say ‘Subhaan Allaah, wa’l-hamdu Lillah, wa laa ilaah ill-Allaah, wa Allaahu akbar’ [Glory be to Allah, praise be to Allah, there is no god except Allah, and Allah is Most Great], this is more beloved to me than all that the sun rises upon.” [Muslim]

9.Performing prayers in congregation: The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon Him) said: “Prayer in congregation is superior to praying individually twenty-seven times.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

10.Performing Salat ul-Ishraq: In a Hadith reported by Prophet (Peace be upon Him) “Whoever prays al-ghadaa (i.e. al fajr) in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays two units of prayer, has a complete reward of Hajj and `Umrah [The Prophet repeated ‘complete’ three times for emphasizing].” [at-Tirmidhi]

11.Performing `Umrah in the month of Ramadhan: The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “`Umrah in Ramadhan is equal to a Hajj with me” [al-Bukhari]

12.Providing food for breaking of the fast: “Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast of a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way.” [at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah]

13.Deeds in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah: First 10 days of Dhul Hijjah are very important with regards to virtue. The Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “There are no days in which righteous deeds are dearer to Allah than these ten [days of Dhul Hijjah].” They said, “O Messenger, even jihad in the way of Allah?” He said, “Not even jihad in the way of Allah, except for the man who leaves with his wealth, and does not return with any of it (life or wealth).” [al-Bukhari]

14.Reciting Four Phrases: Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith (R.A) reported that the Prophet came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said: ”Are you still in the same position as I left you.” I replied in the affirmative. Thereupon the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) said: “I recited four phrases three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are: ‘Subhan-Allah Wa bihamdihi, ‘adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah ‘arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi’ [Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise]” [Muslim]

15.Performing the Friday Prayers: narrated from Abu Hurayrah (R.A) that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon Him) said: “Whoever does ghusl then comes to Jumu’ah, and prays as much as Allah decrees for him, then listens attentively until the khutbah is over, then prays with him (the imam), will be forgiven for (his sins) between that and the next Jumu’ah and three more days.” [Narrated by Muslim, 857]

16.Fasting 6 Days in Shawwal: Abu Ayyoob (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days of Shawwaal, it will be as if he fasted for a lifetime.” (Narrated by Muslim, Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah)

17.Jannah becomes obligatory: Abu Sa’id (R.A) said that the Prophet (Peace be upon him) said “Whoever says ‘Radeetu billahi rabban, Wa bil-Islaami deenan, Wa bi-Muhammadin Nabiyan’ Jannah becomes obligatory for him (to enter). (Abu-Dawud)

Most of these actions will not cost us anything; they will not tire us or take much effort. May we find these small Deeds easy to perform and may it become a means of forgiveness for us. Ameen.

Source: http://www.alquranclasses.com/easy-deeds-huge-reward/

Last edited: