Video Four Filipinos Convert to Islam - March 2008

Salaam,

Alhamdulillah! There is actually quite a lot of Muslim Filipinos in the Philippines. There wasn't any indication of pressure or duress. They accepted Islam with their own will. May Allah reward them.

at least they are not from the west

Hello Abdelhak,

I am not sure which faith you are but I think you should note that Islam is not for any particular race or nation. From prophet Adam, may Allah exalt his mention to the prophet Mohammad, may Allah exalt his mention, the message was evident and clear: Believe in one God. Islam is for all mankind. Just as we in Islam see Allah as one, we must see all mankind as one. Even prophet Isa (or Jesus), may Allah exalt his mention was given this divine message from God.

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would provide you provision as He does for the birds which go hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening" (at-Tirmidhi).

a_brother

Make dua for us all
at least they are not from the west

abdelhak fidunya, i looked at your other posts, you seem like want to make fitna here, why not read and learn instead of wasting your time and ours... in your profile, in your religion, says: other.... at the same time, you use islamic words as if you are a muslim... i advise you to try to learn about islam with an OPEN MIND ... PEACE

A

abdelhak fidunya

abdelhak fidunya, i looked at your other posts, you seem like want to make fitna here, why not read and learn instead of wasting your time and ours... in your profile, in your religion, says: other.... at the same time, you use islamic words as if you are a muslim... i advise you to try to learn about islam with an OPEN MIND ... PEACE

it's very easy to consider youself a muslim when you just seat you a$$ behind your computer eating your fat humberger
of course your have seen any muslim suffering babies mitulated, dead muslim bodies and who is causing all this the WEST

A

abdelhak fidunya

i dont believe in god, i believe in allah sunhanu wa ta'ala
god is the crusades's god

a_brother

Make dua for us all
it's very easy to consider youself a muslim when you just seat you a$$ behind your computer eating your fat humberger
of course your have seen any muslim suffering babies mitulated, dead muslim bodies and who is causing all this the WEST

Thank you for your non-islamic comments... still you didn't comment on what i stated... religion with "other" but using an islamic name and words... as i said, try not waste your time.... learn about islam with an OPEN MIND ... you'll have peace in your heart...

A

abdelhak fidunya

who said to be a muslim you have to go to the internet and click on icon which says muslim
i'm not only a muslim by birth but also from generation from the hijaz to indalucia

habib786

mashallah mashallah ... May Allah guide many who went astray............ Allahu Akbar ..

thanks for the thread brother