FPI vs AHMADIYAH [islam's war]

sikhlaashi

I just want to share what happen in here, indonesia . .

:astag: this is a problem that what happen in here . .
There are alot of islam's part, like Ahmadiyah, Muhammadiyah, Nahdlatul Ulama, und i dk . .
there just alot of islams part here, & now there is a war between FPI [Font Pembela Islam] or Islam Font Protector vs Ahmadiyah .
I dont really know what happen in this country, longer bizzare progressively its become weird .
I just know that it is the story . .
FPI group met Ahmadiya's when they were on Monas[natinal monument] but FPI just destroid all of Ahmadiya's. FPI thought that Ahmadiyah was deviate from islam. then they just strike all of Ahmadia's . .
:astag:
& now they just on all of local tv & magazine . Everyone here just talk about them . .
i hope it wont be longer again, im tired with all of islam's difference here :astag:

khoirotun Hisan

thank you Allah
Ahmadiyah

Salaam,

what is the most appropriate attitude towards Ahmadiyah?
I heard the situation in Indonesia is not getting better.

While we are having huge issues around the world (starvation, education, poverty, actual war in Palestine and iraq, etc)..what should we as a Muslim act regarding the spreading of Ahmadiyah???

KH

AKHI

Allahuakhbar
Let them be.

Salaam,

what is the most appropriate attitude towards Ahmadiyah?
I heard the situation in Indonesia is not getting better.

While we are having huge issues around the world (starvation, education, poverty, actual war in Palestine and iraq, etc)..what should we as a Muslim act regarding the spreading of Ahmadiyah???

KH

:salam2:

Ahmadiyah poses no threat here in Singapore. However, the best defense against them is spreading of knowledge of true Islam. There are no prophet after
Rasul'lah Muhamad (saw). Those who believe this will not be influence by Ahmad Gulam followers.

:wasalam: