free 101 arabic lessons

maryama

salam

Slave of Allah Asalamu Aleykom bro. I tried to open the file and i couldn't do it. This is what i did: I went to the website and clicked on Arabic study circle, then i chosed class three, then file downlad,then a rectangular shape came up, then i clicked on open, then another little box came up that says "open with" i said internet explorerand nothing happend afterwards. Can you please tell me how you opened it up and the steps for it. Jazakalahu khar.

abmaliktech

BRother Abdullah, ( my interpretation of your user name in arabic )

assalamu alaikum! Thanks for posting the link on arabic learning, it will help us a lot especialy like us revert muslims and not originaly arabic speaking people. We need it to read and understand Quran more.

weed_2k

Problems with 'Arabic Study Circle' links

Assalaamu Alaikum wa-Rahmatullah,

JazakAllah 'Slave of Allah' :)

Anyone having problems opening the 'Arabic Study Circle' links (Class One, Two, Three, etc) - simply open the files using Microsoft PowerPoint, because the end of the name is '.ppt', which suggests a PowerPoint Presentation File.

If anyone doesn't have Microsoft PowerPoint, you should be able to freely download a viewer for this from here: -
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=428D5727-43AB-4F24-90B7-A94784AF71A4&displaylang=en

Or do a google search for PowerPoint Viewer.

Wassalaamu Alaikum wa-Rahmatullah.

Teodora

salamalekum

I am new here and excuse me if i dusturb you . i am so happy because i find where i can learn arabic on the internet because to have arabic classes my parents will not agree.
Thank u so much ......

FIGHT AND DIE FOR ALLAH!!!!

HAFISA

MY FIRST TIME ON THIS WEBSITE I KNEW IT WOULD BE GREAT TO REGISTER LEARNING ARABIC SALAMALAYKUM:muslim_child:

HAFISA

:astag: FIRST TIME ON THIS WEBSITE I KNEW IT WOULD BE GREAT TO REGISTER LEARNING ARABIC IS GREAT MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOUSALAMALAYKUM:muslim_child[/QUOTE]