FREE HAJJ FOR THE POOR

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As I received…

Anyone who knows someone who is in the 60's or 70's and poor and did not go to Hajj please have him call this number below to make reservation to attend Hajj for free.
Please forward to everyone you know in case someone needs to go to Hajj which will be in your good deeds at the day of Judgement.

انشر لعل أحدهم يحج بسببك ... حج مجاني

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إذا كنت تعرف فقيرا أو عاجزا لا يستطيع الحج

وقد بلغ سن الستين أو السبعين

فإن حملة أصدقاء المجتمع تستقبله للحج مجاناً
رقم الحملة: 0096626919999
في مدينة جدة
انشر للأجر لتلقى في صحيفتك يوم القيامة من حج بسبب رسالتك

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2:

masha Allah, thats wonderful. insha Allah i 'll let people know, jazak Allahu khayra for sharing

:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair for the posting. Inshallah we can all refer people this is wonderful.Subhanallah

Can someone transliterate the article in its entirety, please

Salam Amirah80

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Asallamu alaykum
thatz great
jazakallah
i will pass it on inshallah
May Allah bless u and give u
Jannatul ferdous
Ameen.

lala_bcs

please gudie me on hajj process

Asalam-o-Alaykom
i am new to this sight and i want to know some information from you.
i am sohail ahmad from pakistan my age is 28year old and my old mother whos age is 64year old . i want to go hajj along with my mother. Because my mother is sick and cannot go alone for hajj. i call him on this no 0096626919999 but dont have any result because of the language problem i dont know arabic language ...
so please guide me and help me how can i register. and can any chance for me and my mother...
for the hajj i want to go for the hajj along with my mother and cannot pay the hajj fees.. because they are very expensive ..
so please help me
my id on msn and yahoo are as under
lala_bcs*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!
[email protected]

sohail ahmad

As I received…

Anyone who knows someone who is in the 60's or 70's and poor and did not go to Hajj please have him call this number below to make reservation to attend Hajj for free.
Please forward to everyone you know in case someone needs to go to Hajj which will be in your good deeds at the day of Judgement.

انشر لعل أحدهم يحج بسببك ... حج مجاني

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
إذا كنت تعرف فقيرا أو عاجزا لا يستطيع الحج

وقد بلغ سن الستين أو السبعين

فإن حملة أصدقاء المجتمع تستقبله للحج مجاناً
رقم الحملة: 0096626919999
في مدينة جدة
انشر للأجر لتلقى في صحيفتك يوم القيامة من حج بسبب رسالتك

assalamualaikum im indian my grandfathar hajj going plz your contac not conect plz help me plz help
my grandfathar age for 70 yer plz help me