From Israeli children send gifts to Lebanese children....

3assal

Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon

childAbuseAndHate2.jpg

childAbuseAndHate.jpg

Monday, July 17, 2006: Kiryat shmona
Israeli girls write messages on a shell at a heavy artillery position firing into civilians inside Lebanon
(AP Photo/Sebastian Scheiner)

Childsouth.jpg

Monday, July 17, 2006:
South Lebanon: A Lebanese Child Receiving the message from the Israeli girls!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Yes, thats so sad...

Children should not be allowed to do that, for them to write messages on bombs that will be used to kill people.

This morning a a car full of civillians was blown up, outside a hosptial, after Israeli War plane targetted it.

:salam2:
:frown: i saw a webblog which countains all those pic.
it's so sad
I hope your relatives who live in Lebanon are fine. Incha'Allah. Amin Ya Rab

3assal

Adil said:
:frown: i saw a webblog which countains all those pic.
it's so sad
I hope your relatives who live in Lebanon are fine. Incha'Allah. Amin Ya Rab

They are ok for now :( but we are all worried for them :( inshAllah this war will stop!

3assal

lovely isnt it? They are funny they say they dont celebrate the death of the Lebanese Civilians but Hezbullah celebrates when an Israeli dies..
They are sending lovely little presents to the innocent in Lebanon... cowards :(

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r3.jpg

Oh, better cover our ears ....

r2.jpg

omarsolmus

OO ISRAIL SOLDIER.YOU ALL WILL DIE ONE DAY.IF YOU WANT OR NOT.ISLAM ONLY RELIGION NEAR THE ALLAH.WHAT A PITY TO YOU.YOU DONT THINK BUT YOU WILL THINK A DAY

Abu.Amirah

This is very sad to see young children being killed like this and people make jokes and yet we Muslims are being told to be the terrorist.The world dont see this at all and they dont want to admit that the Israel/America are the real terrorist.Maybe we should try to teach people what the word TERRORIST really means.

Jazakallahu kheir!

oceane

la hawl wa la quwwata illa billah,
May Allah protect our brothers and sisters in lebanon and give them patience in this hard moment of test.

May your families and friends find peace, ameen