From/Live in Iran?

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm interested in speaking with a brother/sister who lives and is from Iran. I have a few questions I'd be honored to ask, regarding the history and a few other private questions. This is important. Please send me a private message. Newly (like today or next week) registered users need not apply. ;-) Thank you.

Peace be with us all

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
salam

salam dear brother,

You are welcome to ask question in open forum as I have good knowledege about Iran.

It better to discuss openly as otherwise you can be mislead by sinlge comments.

With respect and Prayers.

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Alright, I'll just be honest with you guys. I guess it doesn't really matter because what is going to happen is going to happen, as per Allah's will.

I ... have a strong feeling, and my knowledge also tells me that Iran is next to be targetted by the so-called "world community". I was looking to talk to an Iranian to send a message of warning to people in its government, as well as encouragement from another Muslim.

Seems silly, eh? My reasoning was: right infront of my kitchen table where I eat I have an old map of the world, from ~1960. The USSR is still on there as well as a few other interesting bits and pieces. Anyway, I was just sitting, thinking, praying when I looked up and concidered the world again. I saw Afganistan. I saw Pakistan (who just bowed down to the USA, who has nukes by the way). I saw Iraq ... and then I saw the country right in the middle of the "world community" 's recent war efforts: Iran. Then something clicked in my mind, the sort of click I feel when I believe Allah is inspiring me.

Iran is surrounded. The showdown between East and West is prophesied in all of the scriptures. I pay attention to current events, and I can hear the political wardrum beating between the USA (and it's EU/Isreali puppetmasters) and Iran. I am afraid for its people. Oh Allah, don't let them be devastated like the Iraqis ... please ...

Anyway, forget about it. Allah knows best; He's in control, not me. =) Assalamu Alaikum.