FROM THE CLUB TO THE MOSQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truth4real

FROM CLUB TO MOSQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM CLUB TO MOSQUE!!!!!!!

by a muslim sister

salaam alaikum

i am a muslim sister, i havnt been a muslim all my life, i embraced islam a year and a half ago MASHA ALLAH, so the best of my life as a muslim insha ALLAH, is yet to come. There are those that will say that I am stupid or have been brainwashed because i want to wear a hijab.

I can honestly say that i have never been more brainwashed and stupid than in the period of time when i read these magazines and watched these tv programmes and listened to these songs from age 0 to 21 which conditioned my brain into believeing that less was more, that casual sex was nuttin but a thang and made me feel inadequate cos i was still a virgin at age 21, that walking around half naked would make me more attractive. They could tell me what to wear and i would do it (in the name of fashion) a song could tell me to jump so i jump....a rap could tell me to rub on my and i would see hundreds of women in a club rubbin their chests. I was more controlled then, than ever.

Now I dont feel the need to show off my body I feel that the concept of giving "my husband to be" the honour of seeing my body and no one else as beautiful. I am not a sex object for the whole world to look at whenever and wherever they want to. Any letcherous pervert can look at my body (and does look) when i walk around exposed.

insha ALLAH what i have said may be of benefit to someone.

But to end, when people ask me why i want to cover i have to ask them why should i want to expose, how will obtaining the sexually charged glares of men benefit me.

Make me think I'm special because I can make alot of men look at me in fake admiration, HEEELLLL NOOOOO I AM SPECIAL BECAUSE I WAS CREATED BY ALLAH AND I AM HERE TO SERVE ALLAH
salaam alaikumlaam alaikum (may peace be with you)

pcozzy

:salam2:

May Allah take all the deeds that you did bad and change them to good deeds for you. And bless you more with this life and the hereafter and keep you away from any punishment of the Hell fire.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Mashallah dear sister.

May Allah reword you,and may Allahs blessings be upon you always.Ameen.

Your sister in Islam,Asja.

salahdin

WA ALEIKUM MUSALAM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATU MASHALLAH MAY ALLAH (AZA WAJALLAH) INCREASE YOUR FAITH .

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

masha Allah! what a wonderful sister. may Allah subhana wata'ala bless her amiin.

wasalam