Frustrated !!! Need Help !

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu !
I hope you are all in the best of health and Eeman.
Well, I am very frustrated about a guy staring at me even when I observe hijab. I travel daily in my college bus for about three hours and this fellow is a big nuisance. Everyday he does something new and its been really annoying. When i turned to Niqab, ive had greater issues.
The worst part about the whole issue is that muslim girls itself spread the information. I havent responded to any of his action or comments. I behave as though i have no idea abt it. Inspite of all this, the matter just gets worst everyday.

I hope any one of you could help. Take care, Salam.

ary_hw

Wa'alaykumsalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh
Bismillah

Sis, you must be patient and don't forget to pray if you go to anywhere. When you travel daily to college, try to go with your friend. And you must be consult with anyone who trusted you.

Insya Allah, my advice can be help you and I hope u'r better now. Please dont frustrated...read Al-Quran, it can make your heart more and more better.

Thanks.

Wassalam

:salam2:

if there is any speaking encountered, teach him about Islam.

but for the mean time, see if you could ask someone to keep an eye on the situation. preferably a muslim.

don't let it bother you too much.

:wasalam:

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

I would get a good description of this nerd and report him or you can maybe sit down and tell a 'walee' to to come with you once. Maybe they can help sort the matter.

May Allah SWT protect you always. Ameen. Wassaalm. :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
assalamu alaikum dear sister,

aaww CREEEPYY! I know what you mean ukhti.

Report him, or just have your friends, sisters or brothers ride the bus with you for awhile.
He might stop the STERRING!
inshaAllah, take refuge in Allah from him.
take care sweety,:D:D
may Allah always protect you!:D

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu !
I hope you are all in the best of health and Eeman.
Well, I am very frustrated about a guy staring at me even when I observe hijab. I travel daily in my college bus for about three hours and this fellow is a big nuisance. Everyday he does something new and its been really annoying. When i turned to Niqab, ive had greater issues.
The worst part about the whole issue is that muslim girls itself spread the information. I havent responded to any of his action or comments. I behave as though i have no idea abt it. Inspite of all this, the matter just gets worst everyday.

I hope any one of you could help. Take care, Salam.

wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh wa maghfiratuh

Aww sweetie...i understand your frustration :(
Can't you talk to the driver? Or to the principal at college?
May Allah make all your affairs easier for you :(
inshaAllah you will be ok. This guy will be punished for what he's doing. He's got no right to keep staring at you nor to try to talk to you.

take care :hearts:
wa salaam

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
I am also in kinda same situation,there is a girl in our colony,whenever I am out for something,she comes out in a balcony or on terrace and always try to attract me towards her,I gets irritated but can't say anything to her,.May Allah(SWT) protects me and guide us all to the right path...Ameen

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu =)
Thank you for your concern and your replies. I realised this guy is very stupid and InshAllah wont be of any further harm. I hope he just gets irritated one day and stops staring.
And brother mahussain, Indian Girls are a big nuisance, most of them atleast. So keep safe =).

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu =)
Thank you for your concern and your replies. I realised this guy is very stupid and InshAllah wont be of any further harm. I hope he just gets irritated one day and stops staring.
And brother mahussain, Indian Girls are a big nuisance, most of them atleast. So keep safe =).

Hahaha my dear sisi,atleast not all,even I do have sisters yaar :)
Just kidding.Insha-Allah I'll be safe.Do Remember me in your du'as.

DanyalSAC

I would suggest just ignore it. Pretend you don't notice it. I am not sure what country you are in, but here in the US staring at someone isn't a crime so if you were to report it to anyone you probably wouldn't get much sympathy. If you are in a Western country chances are this individual has never seen a sister in a hijab/niqaab and may be fascinated by it and is totally unaware he's staring (before I became Muslim - and for a couple months after - I admit I was sort of the same way, only without the creep factor).

Make dua and show him by your actions the strength & piety of a Muslim woman. Maybe he might be the next to take shahadah, inshallah!

D.

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
I would suggest just ignore it. Pretend you don't notice it. I am not sure what country you are in, but here in the US staring at someone isn't a crime so if you were to report it to anyone you probably wouldn't get much sympathy. If you are in a Western country chances are this individual has never seen a sister in a hijab/niqaab and may be fascinated by it and is totally unaware he's staring (before I became Muslim - and for a couple months after - I admit I was sort of the same way, only without the creep factor).

Make dua and show him by your actions the strength & piety of a Muslim woman. Maybe he might be the next to take shahadah, inshallah!

D.

Salaam Alaikum Brother.
JazakAllah Khayran for your reply.
This guy is actually a muslim himself. And i'm an indian, so he aint fascinated by hijab or soo. Here, no matter what u wear, people still stare at you.
And as u said, I dont even bother to look up. And i pretend that i have no idea. InshAllah, things will be better soon.
Salaam.

krackpot

slave warrior caged
tell every one you have a brothet called krackpot and he is going to belt every1 who is making an issue by spreading the rumours..... and the sameless guy is going to get lashes :) from my whip.... i really do happen to own a real leather whip you mite have seen in indian movies :D

Julie1134

Salam

Salaam Alaikum Brother.
JazakAllah Khayran for your reply.
This guy is actually a muslim himself. And i'm an indian, so he aint fascinated by hijab or soo. Here, no matter what u wear, people still stare at you.
And as u said, I dont even bother to look up. And i pretend that i have no idea. InshAllah, things will be better soon.
Salaam.

Maybe he thinks hijab and niqab are attractive??? When I was in college I had some guy in my class to always give bad looks. I just never paid him any attention. I am in the US. I have had people yell at me and even tell me to go back to my own country. I was born here silly (is what I was thinking :SMILY231:)

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
tell every one you have a brothet called krackpot and he is going to belt every1 who is making an issue by spreading the rumours..... and the sameless guy is going to get lashes :) from my whip.... i really do happen to own a real leather whip you mite have seen in indian movies :D

Hahahaa. I have an elder brother who happens to be a crackpot too =D !
Actually, my brother once came into my college bus, He dint have any idea abt this fellow and they both became very good friends.
Sigh. :shymuslima1:

Well, inshAllah. I wont let it bother me too much.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Sister, talk to your brother about it straight away. Don't delay. You can even simply say that you don't like the way he (the guy in question) looks at you. Your brother will understand that, Insha'Allah.

One more thing I just realised. It might apply in this case, it might not. Being friends with 'her' brother is often one of their first tricks... Be careful, Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam

Loyal Servant

~ AllahuAkbar
Asslam'u Alykum,

Sister, talk to your brother about it straight away. Don't delay. You can even simply say that you don't like the way he (the guy in question) looks at you. Your brother will understand that, Insha'Allah.

One more thing I just realised. It might apply in this case, it might not. Being friends with 'her' brother is often one of their first tricks... Be careful, Insha'Allah.

Wa'salaam

JazakAllah Khayran for your reply dear sister.
Actually your right. Even I noticed that. He gave his e-mail id to my brother and asked him to add him on networking sites. Well, I convinced my brother not to do so. I havent mentioned the entire thing to my brother because probably they wud meet rarely and my bro wudnt leak out my information, InshAllah.
Take care, salaam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
JazakAllah Khayran for your reply dear sister.
Actually your right. Even I noticed that. He gave his e-mail id to my brother and asked him to add him on networking sites. Well, I convinced my brother not to do so. I havent mentioned the entire thing to my brother because probably they wud meet rarely and my bro wudnt leak out my information, InshAllah.
Take care, salaam
Wa'iyyak.

Even if your brother don't see him often and yes he won't say anything to anyone about her sister, you want to be in the safest position. So tell your brtoher about what that boy has been upto. He is there to help you, and you want to be helped! So what's the problem? Well, actually he or your father (i.e. family members) are in best position to help you; and we here can suggest only what to do.

Wa'salaam

krackpot

slave warrior caged
Hahahaa. I have an elder brother who happens to be a crackpot too =D !
Actually, my brother once came into my college bus, He dint have any idea abt this fellow and they both became very good friends.
Sigh. :shymuslima1:

Well, inshAllah. I wont let it bother me too much.

don worry sister i wont make friends with him......im not a friendly person :D
joota first and baath next :)