Fundamental beliefs and doctrines of Christians

Raihan

Fundamental beliefs and doctrines of Christians

Let's first clarify a fact that the word "God" doesn't exist anywhere in any religious book in its original language. It's not a NAME of any Supreme Deity either. In fact, the word "God" is a misnomer and one can also play mischief with it. For example: it can be masculine; it can be feminine; it can be singular; it can be plural; etc. Even by flipping the letters of the word "God", one can make it "Dog"! That's why Muslims prefer not to use the word "God" to mean the Creator of the Universe. Yet many people wrongly believe that the name of "Islamic God" is Allah (Arabic) and the name of "Christian God" is God (English)! They are not even aware of the fact that Jesus Christ never spoke English! These people have been misled by Missionaries' propaganda. Missionaries used to propagate a lie that Allah is not God even knowing the fact that Jesus never used the word "God" during his lifetime nor does it exist in the Bible in its original language. They even try to hide the fact that Arab Jews and Christians use the word Allah, and not God, to mean the Creator of the Universe. Most interestingly, they propagate another lie that Allah is a "Moon god" even knowing the fact that Arab Jews and Christians believe in the same Allah as Muslims do, and the word "Allah" can also be found throughout the Arabic Bible! Does it then mean that Arab Jews and Christians also worship a Moon god? Missionaries will answer with a big NO! What kind of hypocrisy is this! Moreover, they are either ignorant of the Quran or they deliberately lie against Islam when they say that Muslims worship a Moon god (41:47, 31:29, 35:13, 14:33, 16:12). They always try to put some false and idiotic stuff in Muslims' mouth that Muslims never believe in them!

Some facts about Bible and Christianity: The word "Bible" cannot be found in any version of the Bible. The word "Christianity" doesn't exist anywhere in any Bible. Jesus never preached any religion by the name of "Christianity" either. Even the word "Jesus" doesn't exist in the Bible in its original language. Jesus never even heard the word "Jesus" during his lifetime! He never preached the doctrines like Holy Trinity and Original Sin. The word "Trinity" doesn't even exist in the New Testament. Jesus himself never claimed to be God in human form or the begotten Son of God the way Christians believe in him. He never told his followers to worship him. In fact, he used to pray to God putting his forehead on the ground (Matthew 26:39, 14:23).

If this is the case then where did the words like "Christianity" and "Trinity" come from, and what religion did Jesus preach? If it was not Islam (i.e., surrender to God's Will) then what is? Well, there is a solid evidence in the New Testament that proves without a shadow of doubt that Jesus used to preach Islam. The Arabic word "Islam" means "surrender to God's Will". It also means Peace. One who peacefully surrenders his/her will to the Will of God is called Muslim. Jesus also surrendered his will to the Will of his Father (aka Eloi/Allah), and as such he was a Muslim (in Faith) and a Jew (in race):

Jesus said: "I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father {sounds like Islam?}." (John 5:30)

1. The Original Sin

As we all know many Christians believe in the doctrine of Original Sin, that all humans are born with sin, and that we are basically stained from birth. Much like some other Christian beliefs, the doctrine of Original Sin has no real basis within the Bible, and is merely an invention by the Church, much like the Trinity and divinity of Jesus. The doctrine of Original Sin defies logic, rationality, and common sense either. Humans are not born with sin! Original sin doesn't even spare the new born babies as it teaches that ALL humans are born with sins, naturally this includes babies and children! Anyway, Jesus himself never preached the doctrine of Original Sin. Even Bible itself teaches the opposite of this doctrine (Ezekiel 18:20; Matthew 18:1-4). That's why the Quran has rejected this kind of irrational doctrine that has nothing to do with the true teaching of Jesus (Al-Quran 17:15, 6:164).

2. The Holy Trinity

Christian belief about the Holy Trinity:

- Father is a God, Son is a God, and Holy Ghost is a God; yet there are not three Gods, only one God!

- Father is an Almighty, Son is an Almighty, and Holy Ghost is an Almighty; yet there are not three Almighty, only one Almighty!

- Father is a Person, Son is a Person, and Holy Ghost is a Person; yet there are not three Persons, only one Person!

Christians do not seem to know simple math! Or, maybe, they have three Gods in their mind but they feel shy to admit it in public! Now, firstly and most importantly, Jesus himself never taught the so-called Holy Trinity. Neither did Abraham and Moses et al. preach any doctrine like that. Secondly, the so-called Holy Trinity doesn't make any sense at all as it's a logical impossibility. That's the reason the Quran has strongly rejected the illogical and irrational doctrine of Holy Trinity that has nothing to do with the true teaching of Jesus (Al-Quran 4:171, 5:73).

Here is a logical solution of the Holy Trinity:

Father = God the Creator;

Son (Jesus) = Prophet of God (Matthew 21:11, Luke 24:19);

Holy Ghost = Arch Angel Gabriel.

3. The Divinity of Jesus (i.e., God became man!)

Many Christians believe that Jesus was fully God (Creator of the Universe) and fully man at the same time. Now, the first and foremost point is that Jesus himself never claimed to be God in human form. If this is the case then it's truly illogical to believe in him as God in the first place. Secondly, this kind of belief defies all sorts of logic, rationality, and common sense. A mere human cannot be the Creator of the Universe and a human at the same time. Nor does the Creator of the Universe beget son. That's why the Quran has strongly opposed this kind of irrational and perverted belief that has nothing to do with the true teaching of Jesus (Al-Quran 10:68, 5:75, 2:116, 19:35, 112:1-4, 5:75).

4. Sin Atonement: Jesus (God?) died for the sins of the world!

According to Christian belief, "You are a born sinner and as such destined to hell! Therefore, God died for your sins to save you from eternal hellfire! He loves you!" Although it might convince some emotional or gullible people but this is the stupidest belief ever. God died for your sins! It may sound like Christians have no more God! This is probably one of the greatest lies for all times. Christian Church have invented this lie to justify the irrational doctrine of Original Sin. But the fact is that Jesus didn't die for anyone's sin (no one ever told him to commit suicide for others' crime either). Rather he was brutally crucified by his enemies, according to Christian belief. In fact, according to Bible, Jesus didn't want to die at all. He was crying on the cross like a helpless man and begging his life to Eloi (Allah in Arabic):

Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" - which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Mark 15:34)

Allah saved him from his enemies: That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. (Al-Quran 4:157-158).

Do Christian Missionaries really believe that Jesus died for the crimes of all those killers, mass-murderers, terrorists, rapists, suicide bombers, liars, and hypocrites? I don't think so! Yet they try to convert poor and gullible people into Christianity saying that Jesus died for their sins! They seem to be playing a deceptive role!

Anyway, the Bible itself proves that Jesus is not God. Rather he was a man (Acts 2:22) and a Prophet (Matthew 21:11, Luke 24:19). That's exactly what the Quran says about him. So, Muslims are the true follower of Jesus. There are so many Biblical verses that prove that Jesus cannot anyway be God (John 14:28, 10:29, 5:30, 14:24, 8:42, 20:17; Matthew 7:21, 12:28, 26:39, 4:1; Mark 10:18, 13:32, 12:29; Numbers 23:19; etc).

It is therefore seen that the fundamental beliefs and doctrines of Christians have no logical, rational, humane, and authentic basis at all. Where did the doctrines like Original Sin, Holy Trinity, and Jesus' divinity come from then? Well, they were invented by Paul to destroy the true teachings of Jesus for political purpose. In fact, the Bible warns of many false prophets. On the other hand, the Quran preserves the true image and the true teachings of Jesus. Prophet Muhammad was, in fact, a natural successor of Prophet Jesus (John 14:16, John 16:7-13, Acts 3:22-25, Acts 7:37):

"I will pray the Father, and he shall give another comforter - that he may abide with you forever." (John 14:16)

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye can not bear them now. Howbeit, when he the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you unto all truth for he shall not speak of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; he will show you things to come." (John 16:7-13)

"For Moses truly said unto the fathers, a Prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your breathren, like unto me, him shall ye hearken-in all things whatsoever he shall stay unto you. And it shall come to pass, that every soul which will not near that Prophet shall be destroyed from among the people. Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days. Ye are the children of the Prophets, and of the Covenant which God made with our fathers saying unto Abraham. And in thy seed shall all the kindred of the earth be blessed." (Acts: 3:22-25)

"This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear." (Acts 7:37)

Rashadi

it should be added that the earliest gospel is believed to have been written between 70 and 85 ce. the authors of all 4 gospels are unknown and even the names were adopted later. the next to gospels(luke and matthew) were largely depending on mark, the first gospel. these 3 gospels are called 'synoptics' by scholars and we can also call it copying. none of the gospels are written by eye witnesses nor followers of jesus (peace be upon him). much of what is contained is fictional, exaggerations and unhistorical. the names of the gospels are not mentioned til after the 2nd century. even the originals do not exist anymore and we only have late copies which were at timew altered, deleted and parts were added by scribes.

Rashadi

it should be added that the earliest gospel is believed to have been written between 70 and 85 ce. the authors of all 4 gospels are unknown and even the names were adopted later. the next to gospels(luke and matthew) were largely depending on mark, the first gospel. these 3 gospels are called 'synoptics' by scholars and we can also call it copying. none of the gospels are written by eye witnesses nor followers of jesus (peace be upon him). much of what is contained is fictional, exaggerations and unhistorical. the names of the gospels are not mentioned til after the 2nd century. even the originals do not exist anymore and we only have late copies which were at timew altered, deleted and parts were added by scribes.