Funny but with a Moral

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
A man went to a barbershop to have his hair cut and his beard trimmed.
As the barber began to work, they began to have a good conversation.
They talked about so many things and various subjects.
When they eventually touched on the subject of God, the barber said:
"I don't believe that God exists."
"Why do you say that?" asked the customer. "Well, you just have to go out in the street to realize that God doesn't exist.
Tell me, if God exists, would there be so many sick people?
Would there be abandoned children?

If God existed, there would be neither suffering nor pain.
I can't imagine a loving God who would allow all of these things."
The customer thought for a moment, but didn't respond because he didn't want to start an argument.
The barber finished his job and the customer left the shop.
Just after he left the barbershop, he saw a man in the street with long, stringy, dirty hair and an untrimmed beard.
He looked dirty and unkempt. The customer turned back and entered the barber shop again and he said to the barber:
"You know what? Barbers do not exist."
"How can you say that?" asked the surprised barber.
"I am here, and I am a barber. And I just worked on you!"
"No!" the customer exclaimed. "Barbers don't exist because
if they did, there would be no people with dirty long hair and untrimmed beards, like that man outside."Ah, but barbers DO exist! That's what happens when people do not come to me." "Exactly!" affirmed the customer. "That's the point! God, too, DOES exist!
That's what happens when people do not go to Him and don't look to Him for help.
That's why there's so much pain and suffering in the world."

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: everyone
i was just thinking that when you do get a question asked like this, how would you answer it?
Why is there so much pain and suffering in the world? on a serious note.
Not the barber sort of answer!!
JazakAllah khair.

habib786

that a very kool reply and an example .... thank you brother for sharing ... May all turn towards Allah .. inshallah everyone will find comfort and peace in this life as well as hereafter...

Allah Hafiz

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Here is an answer to that question I wrote on a web site,

Why is there suffering, evil, death and injustice in the world?

This world was not meant to be heaven. It is actually the second stage in our existence. The first stage was when we were in another world known only to God. The next stage following this life is the life in the grave. The last stage God calls "The Lasting Home" which starts with the Day of Judgment.
The Trust that God offered us and we accepted is founded on the free will that we all know we have. The reason why there is evil and injustice in this world is that some of us choose them. We are capable of choosing goodness or evil. The choice of evil inevitably causes others injustice and suffering.
Nothing happens, however, without God's permission. God allows suffering to happen for a variety of reasons that are consistent with His comprehensive knowledge and fairness. Some suffering is a test of faith, other suffering is a punishment of sin.
The reason there is death is so we can transfer to the next life. We all will be resurrected on the Day of Judgment to stand trial before God for what we chose to do in this life.

:salam2:

baarakallahu feek. Well explained.:ma: