Funny Islamic stories.,.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
:hearts::SMILY139:As-salamu Alaikum- Hope you're all in the best of health.,.,.well, these are some funny Islamic stories/jokes that i wanted to share with you all- so I hope you loke it:SMILY252:

A True Incident: During a Jumah Khutbah in a small town, an Imam talked about the significance of saying "Insha Allah" (which means if Allah wills) when planning to do something in the future. After a few days, a man who had also attended the Khutbah was going to buy a cow from the market. On the way, he met a friend who asked him where he was going. He told him about buying the cow but did not say Insha Allah in the end. His friend reminded him about the Khutbah and told him to say Insha Allah. However, this individual said that he had the money he needs and the energy to go to the market, thus, there is no point of saying Insha Allah as he will certainly buy the cow. He thought that saying Insha Allah will not make any difference.

When he reached the market, he found a cow that met his expectations. He bargained with the seller and came to a reasonable price. Finally, he decided to pay for the cow but was dumbfounded when he discovered that his money was missing. A thief had stolen the money while he was walking through the busy market. The cow seller asked him whether he was going to buy the cow or not. "Insha Allah, I will buy it next week," he said. When he reached home, his wife inquired about the cow. He told her about how he forgot to say Insha Allah, and also added, "Insha Allah, I wanted to buy the cow. But Insha Allah, my money was stolen. Insha Allah, I will buy it next week." His wife clarified to him that we should say Insha Allah for things that are yet to happen, not for those things that had already happened. He never forgot his "Insha Allah" Lool- he learned his lesson!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Here's another one:
Once, the people of the city invited Mulla Nasruddin to deliver a speech. When he got on the minbar (pulpit), he found the audience was not very enthusiastic, so he asked "Do you know what I am going to say?" The audience replied "NO", so he announced "I have no desire to speak to people who don't even know what I will be talking about" and he left. The people felt embarrassed and called him back again the next day. This time when he asked the same question, the people replied "YES" So Mullah Nasruddin said, "Well, since you already know what I am going to say, I won't waste any more of your time" and he left. Now the people were really perplexed. They decided to try one more time and once again invited the Mullah to speak the following week. Once again he asked the same question - "Do you know what I am going to say?" Now the people were prepared and so half of them answered "YES" while the other half replied "NO". So Mullah Nasruddin said "The half who know what I am going to say, tell it to the other half" and he left!

again. :lol: .,.,guess he didn't wanna waste his time-

And this last one is my fave...An aging man named Ayman moved from an Arab speaking country to an English speaking country,
and The only english words he knew were: yes, no and okay. so one day he decided to take a walk around his new neighborhood and he suddenly heard gun shots while passing by a grocerry store,. He stopped to watch people run out of the store instead of running too and a min later, him and a dead body were the only things left infront of the store. He then decided to go check out the body and by the time he flipped the body over, some Police cars arrived. Not knowing what would happen next, he just stood there, then all of a sudden, an armed officer came to him and handcuffed his hands. Ayman didn't know what to say so he kept quite And then the officer asked: did you kill this man?- Ayman said 'yes' remembering the words he learned. And the the man asked if anyone else helped him and Ayman said 'no' . When at last he was asked: should we take you to jail?- Ayman said 'okay' so he was taken to jail. He was actually pleased he remembered ALL the three words he learned. Ayman-:arabi1:- poor guy:lol::lol:

Hope ya'll enjoyed it,.,.,keep smiling and stay blessed:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

raihana

SALAAM
I love the insha ALLAH lesson ,I am going to email this to my friends,
Anyways thanks sis

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
hehehe sis that was great..........loved the second one.i mean how would you deal with aperson like THAT!!!!!!!!!!:pjazakallah khaira for sharing.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
YAY!! it's great ya'll liked it- my fave one was the Insha'allah one too.Lool

wassalam

IbnAhmad

Hahahahahahahaha! :lol:

Jazakallah Khairan Sister. That was awesome. May Allah SWT reward you for Sharing. :D

Wassalaam.