FuNnY iSn'T iT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R U LAUGHINGGGGGGGGGG

muminah92

Funny isn't it ?!

- Funny how a $20 bill looks so big when you take it to the Mosque, but so small when you take it to the market.

- Funny how long it takes to do Zikr for an hour, but how quickly a team plays 60 minutes of basketball.

- Funny how long a couple of hours spent at the Mosque are, but how short they are when watching a movie.

- Funny how we can't think of anything to say when we pray, but don't have difficulty thinking of things to talk about to a friend.

- Funny how we get thrilled when a baseball game goes into extra innings, but we complain when a "Tarahvi" during Ramadhan is longer than the regular time.

- Funny how hard it is to read a Para in the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.

- Funny how people want to get a front seat at any game or concert, but scramble to get a back row at mosque so that they can scramble out fast.

- Funny how we need 2 or 3 weeks advance notice to fit a Mosque event into our schedule, but can adjust our schedule for other events at the last moment.

- Funny how hard it is for people learn a simple Preaching well enough to tell others, but how simple it is for the same people to understand and repeat gossip.

- Funny how we believe what the newspaper says, but question what the Quran says.

- Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, or to think, or to say, or do anything.

- Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding Allah, people think twice about sharing.

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Are you laughing? Are you thinking?
Give thanks to Allah for He is good & Mercifull!

al-islam

welll actaully sister
you got it all wrong
its actaully very sad and disapointing how people feel when they do all these kinds of things.
while i was reading your thread i was thinking about how 2years ago i force myself when i read quran and how happy i get when i finish

muminah92

welll actaully sister
you got it all wrong
its actaully very sad and disapointing how people feel when they do all these kinds of things.
while i was reading your thread i was thinking about how 2years ago i force myself when i read quran and how happy i get when i finish
salaam bro
i don't mean laugh as in hahahahahahahah!!!!!!
what i ment was it's sad but also funny when u think bout it
peace

warda A

Sister
Funny how hard it is to read a Para in the Quran, but how easy it is to read 100 pages of a best selling novel.

i wish i could say i do not relate to this but atcually i do,
i try my best to fight the whispers of shaitaan and inshalla will read Quran without difficulties.
i used to wonder why reading a novel was a breeze compared to Quran, but i realize it is just shaitaan distructing us in worshiping.

ummrayhan

salamz

subhannah dah is so tru!
ppl dnt realise hw much dey du 4 da dunya insted ov da akhira.
Ppl forget dah 1 dy u will die n it will b the lyf afta death.
v shud seek forgvnes n start reading bout the akhira, the punishmnt ov da helfire and the sweetnes of jannah.

If v ask some of our little nefu bout naming da futbal plya... dey no dem al. Buh if u ask dem 2 name da g8s of paradise.... i gues he wont evn knw 1!

lyf is short, day of jugment is so near... y dont v relise dah v havnt done nuf for da deen.

may Allah SWT guide us n make us amongs da ppl of jannah tul- firdose
AMEEN!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Al-'Asr (Time)

Funny isn't it ?!

FUNNY, ISN'T IT?

Are you laughing? Are you thinking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:salam2:

YES,Sister It is funny come to think of it.
But it maybe funny for now that later when we came back to the good deed that we are supposed to accumulate with all the life and time in the world we spend on!Only then.......... IT WON'T BE VERY FUNNY!!!:astag:

:bismillah:

Surah 103
Al-'Asr (Time)

Bismillaah ar-Rahman ar-Raheem
Wal 'Asr
Innal insaana lafee khusr
Illal ladhenna aamannu
Wa 'amilus saalihaati wa tawaasau bilhaqq
Wa tawaasau bis sabr

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
Time is witness that, surely, mankind suffers loss,
except for those of faith,
Who do good, and become a model of truthful living,
and together practice patience and constancy.

Surat Al-Asr - سورة العصر
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0uhi2A5NUw

There a Hadiths of the Prophet, about the case before coming to use 5 5 case!

Hadith of the Prophet about the "five things before five things" that mean is that we take the time and opportunity as well as possible, before the loss of that opportunity. Hadith is narrated in the book of Imam Hakim al-Mustadrak.

"Use your youth before your old coming period."

"Use your spare time before the coming period of busyness".

"Use your good health before the time comes when your pain."

"Use this time ur richful before coming your poor in time."

"Use your life before coming of your death".

Five it is the core mission and vision of human life, Seek and strive.

:SMILY252:May Allah swt help us always~Amin!

Thank you,
~Wassalam :)

katieanneb

Salem,

I think here you mean "funny" as in strange, not "funny" as in "ha ha". I agree that we seem to get our priorities mixed up. Why is every day life so time-consuming?

Thanks for the post - it makes one think about priorities!!