Video Gas Cylinders Mounted on Shells and Fired by FSA Terrorists

kiana

Assalamu Alaykum,

You are taking this nonsense too far, akhi. Fear Allah! I urge to put an end to this nonsense. You are using fabricated videos to attempt to mislead the Muslim brothers and sisters.

Brothers and Sisters, please look closer at this video. See how the trajectory falls behind the building, but the smoke is in front of the building. Clearly, this video is not real.

I urge brother Mabsoot to review this video and give a warning to sclavus. If sclavus posts any more misleading videos, I will start a petition to have him banned. Islam is not based on fabrication. It is based on TRUTH. If you can't portray truth, then you're not welcomed in this forum.

Thank you. and may Allah guide you.

Abdul-Halim265

Assalamu Alaykum,

You are taking this nonsense too far, akhi. Fear Allah! I urge to put an end to this nonsense. You are using fabricated videos to attempt to mislead the Muslim brothers and sisters.

Brothers and Sisters, please look closer at this video. See how the trajectory falls behind the building, but the smoke is in front of the building. Clearly, this video is not real.

I urge brother Mabsoot to review this video and give a warning to sclavus. If sclavus posts any more misleading videos, I will start a petition to have him banned. Islam is not based on fabrication. It is based on TRUTH. If you can't portray truth, then you're not welcomed in this forum.

Thank you. and may Allah guide you.

Hear, hear! The fact that he even tried to lecture me, someone who has best friends in the FSA and has stayed with them, and knows for a fact that they are not terrorists, is unbelievable. Does he live in his own little hermetically-sealed bubble or something?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
There is nothing to stop the Syrian army staging their own videos as propaganda and smear their opponents. At this moment they would very much like to blame the opposition and accuse them as terrorists.

sclavus

Assalam,

Good brother Mabsoot, videos like these are all over the internet and they are posted in different rebel fighters' youtube channels. They are posted by these people and meant as war propaganda, they are showing off, so to speak.

So I don't understand how they could have been staged by the government.

The Syrian populations are in big big trouble now. The factions backed up by the CIA arent controlled by them. So, even if the government resigns, the killing will not stop. Good old Syria will look like today's Irak or Afghanistan.

It is normal that people disagree about things, the intentions are good nevertheless.

Peace and blessings.

Last edited: