Geert Wilders Hate Speech Verdict: What do we understand?

Ershad

Dear brothers and sisters,

:salam2::salam2:

I hope you know the anti-Islamist Dutch MP Geert Wilders was cleared of hate charges by Dutch MP. You can read the news here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13883331.

The verdict says that he criticized Islam without insulting its followers. How is that even possible? Islam is our way of life. It is not some idea. He compared Islam to Nazism. That is really hate speech. You can't separate Islam from a muslim. I think with this verdict, he will get more support and there will be more anti-Islamic activities. What do you all think?

Jazakallahu Khair! May Allah spread peace on this earth.

complex_man

you are right. far right is on rise in West. media, politicians and every one is creating and spreading the hatred for islam and muslims. i see bad times ahead for muslims. simply migrate to muslim lands.

strive-may-i

Immigration is no solution, not all are Ansars

you are right. far right is on rise in West. media, politicians and every one is creating and spreading the hatred for islam and muslims. i see bad times ahead for muslims. simply migrate to muslim lands.

Am sorry. What are you? An alien to the reality of earth conditions :p.

Migrate to where u said? Where?? And oh don't draw comparisons to the Hijrah. You dont find Ansars everywhere. STOP, Because the realities are different. . Would they stop following, the far right? Heard of the drones? Heard of how the perceived enemies are being chased and killed in their own homes? Have you not heard the hate swearings from the prejudiced mind? Far right in Europe squarely blame the immigrant policy for current situation, don't you know?

Want to know the reality, look at Jews who started moving back to "you know where" and created a mess that its adding more poison and hate.
Want to know what happened to muslims who migrated from India, to Pakistan,. Its said they are called Mujahirs and are treated as second class citizens. History is proof

We should be able to lead by example and survive anywhere in world. Islam is for whole humanity, not something bound to a region. And its a Global village. I can show you folks who argue and prove there is no such ideal Muslim land.

Sorry incase am being rude. The solution is not the so called Muslim land. The immigrants will be mostly treated as outisders. The Immigrans will be seen as people from different culture, language, place trying to snatch away local resources. Dont expect Ansars everywhere. And there are hawkish political players waiting to take advantage of every situation.

Its really complex, complex_man.

strive-may-i

Dear brothers and sisters,

:salam2::salam2:

I hope you know the anti-Islamist Dutch MP Geert Wilders was cleared of hate charges by Dutch MP. You can read the news here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13883331.

The verdict says that he criticized Islam without insulting its followers. How is that even possible? Islam is our way of life. It is not some idea. He compared Islam to Nazism. That is really hate speech. You can't separate Islam from a muslim. I think with this verdict, he will get more support and there will be more anti-Islamic activities. What do you all think?

Jazakallahu Khair! May Allah spread peace on this earth.

:wasalam:
What i think is its not going to change, untill we stop fighting, among ourselves, among neighbours, among humans..

sabina isa

As salam alaikum,

I think that we need to stand up to this verdict but not in forum, but right to the ones that have justfied his actions unjustly. We need true lawyers and thinkers that will make clear what that court "was unable" to see, and that Wilders face the charges that are due to him. We need true advocates of Islam in the instances of Courts, Papers, Magazines and the likes. We need to protect our Islam in public with educated, full grown personalities that would do right to Islam and the wide bad-informed public. That is what I think.

We salam