George Galloway Blasts Sky News And Claims Support For Hizb shaytan

Discussion in 'Other Videos' started by Mabsoot, Aug 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justoneofmillion

justoneofmillion Junior Member

student
    Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    hi ,there is a schiism in your own head dear friend in your own self made mini puzzle muslims have no problm with hindous.christians,jews or buddists as such they are all the same we let you debate each other there have fun we have more important stuff to deal with...the the big game in the 21st century however is and will be the battle Islam vs satanic Freemasonery all the other ways of life ,systems, half here half there are irrelevant.submission to god`s will or rebellion against god no half monkey half man behaviour.and it is Islam that will lead the way in that battle Islam is the religion of the futur and it will never sell itself!i just told you not to use the word reverance when pointing to others than Allah swt with muslims that is gross am kinda giving you a taste of how it is going to look like if you know what i mean : very picky..peace
  2. Praise_2_Allah!

Praise_2_Allah! New Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0

Wow talk about jumping to conclusions. Just because people think he is an intelligent and knowledgable man, you assume we 'revere him as if he were a prophet'; that's a misguided way of thinking Brother/ Sister.

On a different note, George Galloway was asked if he was Muslim and he said it was a matter between himself and God.
  3. BGfromGB

BGfromGB Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    galloway gall

I personally heard somebody ask galloway if he believed in God. He was for some reason, known only to himself, most indignant and told the questioner to "mind his own business". that from an MP who is supposed to represent his community??
  4. abdallahbilal

abdallahbilal Long Live Palestine

Software Developer
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    :salam2:
    We Muslims respect and honor whoever is fair and whoever courageously says the truth, regardless of his faith. The prophet Muhammad pbuh praised the Christian King of Ethiopia saying that he was a very just king that does not abuse weak people or side with the wrongdoers.

I personally respect the late Edward Said, an aethiest, and also I respect Finkelstein and Chomsky, both respectable Jews who, in my humble opinion sided with truth and justice. And I'm sad and disappointed because Huntington inflamed the hateful theory of the clash of civilizations.

Finally, God says (tr. of meaning):

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice. (60:8)

O you who believe! Be upright for Allah, bearers of witness with justice, and let not hatred of a people incite you not to act equitably; act equitably, that is nearer to piety, and he careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do. (5:8)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.