German muslim bro masAllah beauty of ISlam is visible on his face

But beauty of Islam is clealry visible from his face.:ma: :salah:

[yt]2chrafAFFwQ[/yt]

Can any body translate it in English ?
JIzakuAllah bro and sister

Danke

AndiRB

Translation into English

As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh, I’m Abdulrahman Brüch, I’m 38 years old and – alhamdulilah – reverted to Islam 4 ½ years ago. I revertet for one simple reason: Because Allah gave me at a certain point in my live an unmistaken sign which can not be interpreted in another way. I started reading books about diferent religions, including christianity, hinduism, buddism, 15 years ago. I’ve read the bible twice. Subhanallah I couldn’t find myself in one of these books. Then, in a not so “incidentally” way, I came across a Qu’ran which I read then. It was translated into German and subhanallah I recognized miself directly in this book. And I realized by taking the Qu’ran into my hands, that this is the truth. I didn’t have this feeling with any other book. And the fact that the Qu’ran is learned by hard by so many people, 604 pages, over 6000 ayat, what is a nearly impossible effort – a book that big, that convinced me that this is the only religion we may follow, and that Alla swt is the only god we may and have to adore and that the prophet Muhammad s.a.s. is His messenger. Salamu alaikum wr wb.

I hope this translation helps you insha-allah. Sorry for mistakes.
ma'a salama Andrea

hambaAllah

welcome bro :)))

:bismillah:
:salam2: bro
Alhamdulillah :allahuakbar: welcome to the deen
:SMILY206: to TTI
Dankeschoen :jazaak: for brief introduction,, do hope u stay here to learn more from this site n maybe contribute too :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

Kayote

:salam2:

AndiRB said:
As-salamu alaikum wa rahmatulah wa barakatuh, I’m Abdulrahman Brüch, I’m 38 years old and – alhamdulilah – reverted to Islam 4 ½ years ago. I revertet for one simple reason: Because Allah gave me at a certain point in my live an unmistaken sign which can not be interpreted in another way. I started reading books about diferent religions, including christianity, hinduism, buddism, 15 years ago. I’ve read the bible twice. Subhanallah I couldn’t find myself in one of these books. Then, in a not so “incidentally” way, I came across a Qu’ran which I read then. It was translated into German and subhanallah I recognized miself directly in this book. And I realized by taking the Qu’ran into my hands, that this is the truth. I didn’t have this feeling with any other book. And the fact that the Qu’ran is learned by hard by so many people, 604 pages, over 6000 ayat, what is a nearly impossible effort – a book that big, that convinced me that this is the only religion we may follow, and that Alla swt is the only god we may and have to adore and that the prophet Muhammad s.a.s. is His messenger. Salamu alaikum wr wb.

I hope this translation helps you insha-allah. Sorry for mistakes.
ma'a salama Andrea

Thankyou ever so much for making the effort for us all. JazzakAllah Khair.

:wasalam: