getting married ..........

fada_all

salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
hope you are all in a good health ..sate of mind and strong imane for ever...
i have such a good news and i want to share it with you dear brothers and sisters..im getting married insha allah i have already made my contarct of marriage ..now im preparing for my walimah party next month insha allah ...
plz pray for me ..me too i will make dou'a for you.

i will never forget you all dear sisters and brothers insha allah , whenever i have time i will be with you here insha allah ..
:tti_sister:may allah protect us from satan ,and guide us all to the way that pleass Him swt with us , and make al jannah our internal place ...
i love you all for allah's sake.

ur sis khadija.

safiya58

:salam2:

such great news.... mabruk aleyk sister....
wooow this is so cool I´m the first who will coment on this :) I wish you all the best in this world and the other world. Inshaallah you will always be happy with your husband inshaallah

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
salam alikom wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,
hope you are all in a good health ..sate of mind and strong imane for ever...
i have such a good news and i want to share it with you dear brothers and sisters..im getting married insha allah i have already made my contarct of marriage ..now im preparing for my walimah party next month insha allah ...
plz pray for me ..me too i will make dou'a for you.

i will never forget you all dear sisters and brothers insha allah , whenever i have time i will be with you here insha allah ..
:tti_sister:may allah protect us from satan ,and guide us all to the way that pleass Him swt with us , and make al jannah our internal place ...
i love you all for allah's sake.

ur sis khadija.

wsaalmmmmmmmm :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
awwwwwwwwww sister very happy news mashaAllah... m so happy for uuuuuuu May Allah keep u always happy ,,,ameen may Allah make new journey of urs easy for you ..ameen
:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:
lots of love
wsalam

zainali

assalamualikum
sister im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear that , may allah bless u a great husband , may he always love and take care of u ameen , wish u a great married life ahead .

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

What a lovely news.

I hope you very happy marriage and a lots of kids too.

:hearts:

with love from your sister

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Allaicumu Salam dear sister

Mashallah, mashallah for this beautifull news. Jazzak Allah khair for sharing it with us. I am very happy becouse of you :):)

May Allah bless your marriage with happiness, love, mercy, beautifull kids and with everything else that your heart wishes for.Ameen Ameen

May Allah bless you and protect you always:tti_sister:

With loots of love :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

Your sister Asja

:wasalam:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
masha'Allah mabrook!!! sis CONGRATZ!!!
May Allah bless your merriage! ameen
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
wasalamu alaikum

..DuA..

what a beautifull news =)
May Allah bless your marriage with happiness =)
we love you for Allah's sake too =)​

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MUBROOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!
I am so VERY happy for you:D
SUCH a GREAT news:D
may Allah bless your marriage and always keep you happy and smilling:D
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Allah hafiz now and always:D

ayesha_r

Muslimah
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
alhamdulliah...this is such a great news sis
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you.
May ALLAH make it easy for you and give you and HIM happiness..AMeen
love u sis
take care
walikum salam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Baraka Allaho laki feeh wa baraka Allaho laho feeki..'asa'adakoma allah wa sakhara qolobakoma li ba'adhikoma wa razaqakoma allah al-thorriya assaliha al-barra attaqiyya inshallallah! :)

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: Sister,
Mashallah its a great news.Congratulations!!!!!! May ALLAH SWT give you a blessed married life. Ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Hey wait a minute. Why I am soooooooooooooooooo late to see this message?????????????:tantrum1:

Never mind! Mabrook sister for the happy change in your life. Really I am very happy you know.:jumpclap: Remember to be a BIG GIRL from now onwards. LOL.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) make your new chapter of life Prosperous and Wonderful with never ending happiness. Allahumma Ameen. :)

Fee Amanillahi Wa Hifdih. (You see I have learnt it now.:) )

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Robab

daughter of Adam
Mubarak ho

Asalalm o alicom.
sister this is very good news.May allah give u more happiness and protect ur family from :tti_sister:all evils Ameen.
Ur sister
ROBAB:hearts:

hqudrat

Mabrook sister, May Allah swt bless the union and always make your home both a happy one ameen.
take care sister

Hasana jafreen

all praise 2 allah
congrats sis.........so happy 4 u.my hearty wishes 4 ur gr8 lyf.allah swt will always help u........my duas will b ter 4 u sis:tti_sister: