Giving Qurans away

Hannah123

One Truth
Assalaamu alaikum brothers and sisters,
As Ramadan nears I was thinking of some good deeds I can perform. I work at a bookstore so i get discounts on everything. I ordered 6 trustworthy Qurans and now I have them and am not quite sure what i intend to do?? Any ideas? Besides the mosque, I have my own reasons for not donating them to the mosque. Thanks and remember to make dua for me as I shall for you. Alhamudlillah for Ramadan.
Sister Hannah

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

Masha Allaah that's a really good thing to do. May Allaah swt reward you for your intentions and ofcourse the moment you give the Qur'an who best needs it AMEEN.

Hannah123

One Truth
Oops

I wasn't clear in what I meant, i don't think anyway....what i meant to ask is for some ideas of what I can do with these Qurans. I intend to give them away insha'Allah and was just hoping someone had a brilliant idea on how to go about this??? Thanks
Sister Hannah

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
I wasn't clear in what I meant, i don't think anyway....what i meant to ask is for some ideas of what I can do with these Qurans. I intend to give them away insha'Allah and was just hoping someone had a brilliant idea on how to go about this??? Thanks
Sister Hannah

:salam2:

How about a homeless person who looks like they need that spirtual boost :) We all have our bad days but homeless people really need something like the Qur'an

:wasalam: