Go Giants

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam walaikum,

I feel so embarrassed. I can't help it. I know better. I behaved. I did not cook anything special...I told my sons..you took a cooking class..get up and cook...but here goes..

I am going to turnonthetv and watch a little bit of the superbowl..

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Asalaam walaikum,

I feel so embarrassed. I can't help it. I know better. I behaved. I did not cook anything special...I told my sons..you took a cooking class..get up and cook...but here goes..

I am going to turnonthetv and watch a little bit of the superbowl..

:wasalam:

Sister.. lol.. Actually, my brother is watching it right now... and I have no clue about it... I never cared about football lol

GIANTS just scored.. lol..

serena77

i'm watching too... my team isnt playing.. well either one of them... but i grew up loving football... my stepmother used to say she loved it to watch the men... *groans* she never got the sport... or the beauty that some of these plays truly are. It was really the one thing dad i liked to do together... and i grew up w/ great memories of football sundays.... its probably why i still watch but it is a good game tonight and i hope it stays a good game. Too bad someone did get a torn ACL that to me always makes it a sad game.
serena

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

I was probably the only person in the USA who didn't watch the game and didn't care about who won.

So did the ads suck again this year?

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-

I was probably the only person in the USA who didn't watch the game and didn't care about who won.

The ads.. ughhhh... I don't know why they make these stupid ads.. Don't even make sense...

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

You're not the only one brother...

There were many unhappy boys at Sunday School today.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Well..Clint Eastwood made me wish to stand up and salute.

And the Dorito ad..made me laugh ..about the dog and cat.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
AND THAT'S HOW WE NEW YORKERS ROLL!

The Giants win yet another Superbowl! My classes were cancelled today :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Some of the greatest never won a ring.

I can go back some years now. Eli is in the ok group..

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
:wasalam:

Sister.. lol.. Actually, my brother is watching it right now... and I have no clue about it... I never cared about football lol

GIANTS just scored.. lol..

but i grew up loving football...
... and i grew up w/ great memories of football sundays....

No America.. it is not football.

You know.. football, the eleven players each side game... brazil, barcelona, fifa world cup... the one where they actually use their foot more... no! its not soccer... ahh.. never mind...

(inspired by a funny page that i saw somewhere.. no hard feelings.)

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
No America.. it is not football.

You know.. football, the eleven players each side game... brazil, barcelona, fifa world cup... the one where they actually use their foot more... no! its not soccer... ahh.. never mind...

(inspired by a funny page that i saw somewhere.. no hard feelings.)

This.

There is AMERICAN football (or gridiron) and then there is real football.

You can't even call it football when the players don't even use their feet to handle to ball.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Now come on brother...what about that grill steaming with chicken wings, and hot dogs and that mouthwatering almost two inch thick steak...some pepper and onions and tomatoes on a skewer, a couple of ears of Siver Queen corn, a little potato salad, some slaw, deviled eggs, some hot apple cider, angel rolls and a peacan pie in the oven ...with the Redskins beating the Cowboys....how can you not love that.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

Now come on brother...what about that grill steaming with chicken wings, and hot dogs and that mouthwatering almost two inch thick steak...some pepper and onions and tomatoes on a skewer, a couple of ears of Siver Queen corn, a little potato salad, some slaw, deviled eggs, some hot apple cider, angel rolls and a peacan pie in the oven ...with the Redskins beating the Cowboys....how can you not love that.

I prefer a good college game myself.