God made humans perfect, so why are we changing His creation by circumcising a human?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
"we have created man in the best of moulds" 95.4

It makes no sense, I know it says in the hadith that we should do it. But if we are perfect, and are created with no faults, then why are we not created circumcised already? '

I haven't been on this site in ages because I felt that I was being pushed away, the reason I'm back is because I have this question and I want to keep my belief in Allah strong. So thanks in advance for your answers.

muhammad sabri

:salam2:
First i want to ask you something..why do you cut your hairs and cut the nails :) this is because of fitra :)
-And allah knows best-
:wasalam:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Welcome back brother,may Allah keep you safe.Ameen.

What is meant by the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “Verily, We created man in the best stature (mould)” [al-Teen 95:4] is that Allaah created man in the best form and shape, sound and good-looking, as Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (4/680).

Al-Qurtubi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: “in the best stature (mould)” means: he is upright and sound in his youth, as most of the mufassireen said, and he is the best that he can be, because He created everything else looking face down, but He created him upright, with a tongue, and a hand and fingers with which to grasp things. Abu Bakr ibn Taahir said: Adorned with reason, able to follow commands, guided by means of discernment, standing upright, picking up his food with his hand. End quote from Tafseer al-Qurtubi (20/105).
Male circumcision is among the rites of Islaam and is part of the fitrah, or the innate disposition and natural character and instinct of the human creation, and is from the religion of Ibrahim (peace be upon him). Allaah has said (interpretation of the meaning): "Then we revealed to you (the command) to follow the pure and uncorrupted religion of Ibrahim."

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:

"The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) was circumcisized when he was eighty years old." (Al-Bukhari, Vol 6/p. 388, Al-Salfiyya printing).

Male circumcision is obligatory for the Muslim male if he is able to do it. If, however, he is unable, whether due to fear of injury or if a respected and authoritative doctor has told him he will experience profuse bleeding which may make his life miserable, then the obligation for cirumcision is waived and he does not commit a sin by not having it done.
Source

That is why we say humans are the best creation of Allah many of us use word "ashraful makhlooqat".."best of the creations" while infact it's no where mentioned in the Qur'an,what is mentioned is,"ahsanul taqweem" or the "best of moulds".

muhammad sabri

Jazakum Allah khairan. My question is now answered, thank you my 2 brothers.
wasalam alikom

I'm glad i've been helpful to you, may Allah(swt) guide you to the right path and bless you with the right insight in the matters of the deen, :)
:wasalam:

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Asalamualaykum,

I wasnt familiar with this term "fitrah" so looked it up on IslamQA. This answer will help with the OP's question as well.

Praise be to Allaah.

Al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer: “Fitrah: the deen (way or religion) of Allaah.” Al-Tabari’s tafseer (commentary) of the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “[Iblees said] ‘…and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by Allaah.’” [al-Nisa’ 4:119]

Concerning the aayah (interpretation of the meaning), “So set your face steadily and truly to the Faith: (establish) Allaah’s handiwork according to the pattern (fitrah) on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allaah: that is the standard Religion: but most among mankind understand not.” [al-Room 30:30 – Yusuf Ali’s translation], it was reported from some of the scholars of tafseer that the phrase the pattern (fitrah) on which He has made mankind means the design of Allaah according to which He has created mankind.

This word (fitrah) was also mentioned in the hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurayrah who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Five things are part of the fitrah: removing the pubic hair, circumcision, trimming the moustache, plucking the armpit hairs, and trimming the nails.” (Reported by al-jamaa’ah )

What is meant by these five things being part of the fitrah is that when they are done, this is in accordance with the natural pattern on which Allaah made mankind and urged them to follow, so that they will be better and more perfect… This is the ancient sunnah (way) which was followed by all the Prophets and which was enjoined by all the laws they brought. It is a natural and innate way. (Al-Shawkaani, Nayl al-Awtaar, Baab Sunan al-Fitrah).

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid