God????

Marwa17

salam everyone,
I have a BIG question to ask everyone...We all alhamdulillah believe in god and his prophet mashallah...but let's say there was someone that was willing to believe in the miracles of the qu'ran but still not accept that there is a god...they think that god is a conscious thought...not something real :astag: ....what would you say to this person to change that view??? I'm thinking that if you accept the truth in the qu'ran about all those "scientific" miracles then you can't just ignore the big picture, right??? Inshallah, someone can provide with something really good...I know that i've probably posted stuff hear about that before but, to be honest, when I argued those points it kinda fell through, so to say...
W/salam

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:wasalam:

ok.....so we believe that we take air in and out. We also believe that without oxygen, we can not survive. But how can we be so sure that this is really the case. Why are we believing in this genuine fact? we say we believe that we survive on oxygen...but can we see oxygen?

NO......

so in essence...could it be that oxygen is a conscious thought in itself, if we can not see it? absolutely not.....it is something real....if we believe it exists then we should also know its purpose, and its purpose is that it necessitates as part of our existance. With Allah's Will ofcourse!

We must ask ourselves...what is the purpose of our lives......?
If we were asked about the purpose of our eating? we would get the same answer or similar one from everyone. And that is, why its for nutrition! if we do not eat, we will fall weak....if we were also asked why we sleep? again same or similar answer...for health, it is important to rest! why we work? for necessity etc

but when the question arises about the purpose of our lives, we get all kinds of answers....when there only should be one...Subhan'Allah....

Allah says in the Glorious Qur'an:

"And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans, except they should worship Me (Alone)." (51:56)

If we believe in the scientific miracles stated in the Qur'an....then have we not pondered over how the Qur'an actually came about? Surely it was revealed as a revelation by ALLAH, to our beloved Prophet Muhammad :saw: as a miracle in itself! It is waaaay beyond Human work.

Take a look at this article:

*(Modern scientists have been amazed by the accuracy of scientific information presented in the Quran. Some people wrote books about this phenomenon which attracted the attention of many people in the west - both Muslims and Non- Muslims.

One of these books is a specialized book in embryology entitled The Developing Human by Dr. Keith L. Moore, published by W.B. Saunders, 1982. In the third edition of this book, Dr. Moore said:

"It is cited in the Koran, the holy book of the Muslims, that human beings are produced from a mixture of secretions from the male and the female. Several references are made to the creation of a human being from a sperm drop and it is also suggested that the resulting organism settles in the woman like a seed, six days after its beginning. (The human blastocyst begins to implant about six days after fertilization.) The Koran, (and prophet saying), also states that the sperm drop develops 'into a clot of congealed blood' (an implanted blastocyst or a spontaneously aborted conceptus would resemble a blood clot.) Reference is also made to the leech-like appearance of the embryo... "

This was part of what Dr. Moore wrote in his book. Later, after more research and study of the Qur'anic terms used to describe the development of the embryo in the mother's womb and other related descriptions, Dr. Moore found that the Qur'anic terms and statements are amazing in their scientific accuracy.

Therefore, Dr. Moore decided to add a chapter to the next edition of his book to discuss the scientific accuracy of the Qur'anic version, which was revealed fourteen hundred years ago. In the seventh Saudi Medical Meeting, Dr. Moore wrote a paper about human embryology in the Qur'an and the Hadith. He said in the paper: "I was amazed at the scientific accuracy of these statements (in the Qur'an), which were made in the 7th century A.D."

Now the question is: if the Qur'an describes these scientific facts with great accuracy, how could it be a human work? Let us see what Dr. Maurice Bucaille said after he had read the Qur'an:

"My first goal was to read the Qur'an and to make a sentence by sentence analysis of it... my approach was to pay special attention to the description of numerous natural phenomena given in the Qur'an; the highly accurate nature of certain details referring to them in the Book, which was only apparent in the original, struck me by the fact that they were in keeping with present-day ideas although a man living at the time of Mohammed couldn't have suspected this at all...what initially strikes the reader confronted for the first time with a text of this kind is the sheer abundance of subjects discussed... whereas monumental errors are to be found in the Bible I could not find a single error in the Qur'an.I had to stop and ask myself: if a man was the author of the Qur'an how could he have written facts in the seventh century A.D. that today are shown to be in keeping with modern scientific knowledge?... What human explanation can there be to this observation? In my opinion there is no explanation; there is no special reason why an inhabitant of the Arabian Peninsula should have had scientific knowledge on certain subjects that was ten centuries ahead... It is an established fact that at the time of the Qur'anic Revelation, i.e. within a period of roughly twenty three years straddling Hegira (622 A.D.), scientific knowledge had not progressed for centuries and the period of activity in Islamic civilization, with its accompanying scientific upsurge, came after the close of the Qur'anic revelation."

In addition to what Dr. Bucaille said, there are more examples from different scientific fields other than embryology.)

However, the Main thing we must always remember is that, the actual Hidaayah (guidance) comes from Allah Subhana hu wa Ta'aala Alone.

If there was any good in what i said, then it is from ALLAH ALONE, and i hereby confirm that anything wrongly said, anything dumbfound is from my side and Shaytaan!

Wasalam
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
* For the full article, please click link: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/dyktb.html Insha'Allah it'll touch on some important points.

Barbara13

Jeffery Lang (I think that is his name) was an atheist (I believe) who became Muslim in a very beautiful way (I cried when I heard him telling his story), and there is a video he has about giving dawaa to non Muslims. It's very good.

Please, only ALLAH can guide or provide the "tipping point" for the person to realize that God DOES exist.

Let them keep reading the Qur'an, and insha Allah, Allah will guide them to the right path.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
:salam2: Sister,

I would recommend the following websites to answer the question on 'The Existance of Allah (SWA).'

http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_detail.php?api_id=1069

http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_detail.php?api_id=1269

http://www.harunyahya.com/presentation/atheism/index.html

http://www.godallah.com/

Please pass this to the person who you are giving dawah to. May Allah (SWA) reward you for your efforts.

:wasalam:

"Invite (mankind) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful advice and reason with them in the best manner possible"
[Qur'an 16: 125]