Going 4 surgery

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,
I wont write in pink today because i ran out of color....

As most of you may have noticed I disappear a lot from TurntoIslam. Well, I have been coming up with excuses that school is always the reason why I’m gone. Istagfir allah:astag: I know that what I have done is haram but I have been lying about that. Yes, I do still go to college but it isn’t college that’s been taking most of my time and keeping me away from the site.

Actually, for almost a year now I have been going from doctor to doctor. I have been going through pain for almost 1 year now. At first I thought it was normal, that as people grow they start to feel aging symptoms(although im only 20) like pain…lolz… Anyway, for a year I have been getting tested to see what might be the cause of pain under my ribs, vomiting and so forth. The doctors discovered I have acid reflux and they assumed that it’s the only problem I have. I started taking medication, but the pain plus acid was still there. I took further exams, sonogram, blood test, and so many exams I can’t even recall the names.

Finally 2 weeks ago my GI doctor told me my gall bladder isn’t functioning, which is the cause of my pain, vomiting, and nausea. I was told that I needed my gallbladder removed and hopefully this will end my misery. Now I’m having the surgery this Wednesday January 6.
I never had a surgery before which scares the living daylights out of me. My little brothers are scaring me even more, because they are telling me to write a will, one of them wants my Ipod itouch and the other wants the laptop and much more….LOLZ…kids.

I’m asking from all my brothers and sisters to make dua for me. Please pray for me to recover and for this surgery to go well. Please don’t forget me.

I wont be on for a while and if la sameh allah god forbids something goes wrong, I do apologize to anyone I hurt. Please everyone forgive me if I ever I mean ever and please try to remember if I did, hurt you, or said something to offend you.

Samihoona ala kul jurh sababtu lakum wa ala kul kalmah ahntakum biha…. Allah knows I love you all like my family:hearts:…. At Turn to Islam I feel like myself, I don’t need to hide who I am because I feel like I’m at home.

Once again keep me in your duas,

Love,peace, joy and happiness to you all…..
Salam,

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Bismillaah

Wa`alaykum us-salaam warahmatullaahi wabrakaatuh

May Allaah make the operation a success and forgive you your sins. Inshaa' Allaah, please do update us some way or another. I hope everything goes well and that you recover and return here.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh dear sister
inshaAllah with the will from Allah you will successfully go through the surgery
i actually felt tears when reading your posts subhanallah didnt know why :)
sister inshaAllah you will always be in our duaa' and do come back after u have recovered :)
put trust in Allah The Almighty as He knows you are strong enough to go through all this
take care now and hope to see you soon inshaAllah
waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salam

I think my heart skipped beat. Sister, I hope you get better veryyyy soon InshaAllah. May Allah erase your sins :tti_sister: Ameen!

Don't be scared okay. Surgerys aren't *too* bad ;) believe me. Its all gonna be done veryyy soon, and you won't feel a thing. Your brothers are just being weird lol.

Take care.
Love youuu

palestine

Servant of Allah
May Allah swt make it go well for you. I'm having similar problems to yours, for now i think about 5-6 years and my doctors haven't discovered what it is yet. I get very fatigue and so on, so hang on ukhti. inshAllah the surgery will go well. take care.
wasalamu alaikum and i wish the best for you:)

Julie1134

Salam sis, I pray that all goes well and you recover quickly ameen. Surgery can be scary but the doctors will explain everything to you and Insh'Allah your fears will go away.

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
Assalamualakum,

I will remember to include you in my prayers when i wake up for fajr tommorow, may Allah make it so that the surgery is successful!!

Ameen

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Salam sis, I pray that all goes well and you recover quickly ameen. Surgery can be scary but the doctors will explain everything to you and Insh'Allah your fears will go away.

Surgery isn't scary at all! It just seems so if its your first time.

PS (sister Julie1134). Don't scare her!! lol :D

But really, you shouldn't be scared okkk dear ;) It just feels like you close your eyes for a few seconds, thats it!! :D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh dear sister:D

inshaAllah all will go well, put your trust in Allaah, pray before you get to the surgery:)
inshaAllah, I will keep you in my duas....

and oh I am not going to forgive you.......

.....Because there is NONE to forgive!!!

anywho, I used pink, because I stole some of your ink while you were busy! :p:p:p:p:p

FORGIVE ME SISTER!!:D

I love you for Allah's sake.....and inshaAllah you'll be back in NO time!!!
:SMILY139:

rightpath_357

Oh sis!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get better!!!!!!!
May Allah let you pass through the surgury easily and heal you. Ameen

:hearts:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum dear sister,

Please don't worry Insha-Allah everything will go well,and your surgery will be successfull and you'll be back again here at your 2nd home TTI :D,You are always in our du'as,please do update us after your surgery,will be eagerly waiting to hear from you.
Have faith in Allah (subhanahu Wa Ta'ala).And keep smiling :)
Ma'as salamah

halah

Wa alikum asslam

I ask Allah that the surgery go peacefully and successfully,may Allah grant you a complete and speedy recovery soon insha'Allah.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

May Allah (swt) forgive all your sins and accept all your prayers sis. Ameen.
May Allah (swt) ease/lessen your pain during operation and make the surgery a success and grant you a quick recovery. Ameen

:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
respected sister albint, dont worry.
removal of gall bladder is not a major surgery. u need not worry at all.
but remember Allah's mercy is needed even in a minor operation. we also will pray for ur health and fast recovery. and we wish that u come back soon at tti forum after tough days at "SCHOOL".
wasalam

maYRam

i pray to Allah that everything will go out well.. don't worry about the operation.. when u wake up, its already finished.. i've got operated as well and alhamd'Allah i'm good.. may Allah make everything alright for u.. I wll include u in my prayers.. :hijabi:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:wasalam:

May Allah swt grant you complete shifa'a Ameen.. May Allah swt make everything easy for you and put your mind at ease.. Ameen

Btw I have heard that the latest procedure uses laser in removing such organs and as a result the pain is really less post surgically.. and during the course of the surgery, the patient is under full anesthesia.. So put your mind to ease, there is nothing to be scared about Insha'Allah !

Ibrahim_nur

Asalam Aleekum,
I wont write in pink today because i ran out of color....

As most of you may have noticed I disappear a lot from TurntoIslam. Well, I have been coming up with excuses that school is always the reason why I’m gone. Istagfir allah:astag: I know that what I have done is haram but I have been lying about that. Yes, I do still go to college but it isn’t college that’s been taking most of my time and keeping me away from the site.

Actually, for almost a year now I have been going from doctor to doctor. I have been going through pain for almost 1 year now. At first I thought it was normal, that as people grow they start to feel aging symptoms(although im only 20) like pain…lolz… Anyway, for a year I have been getting tested to see what might be the cause of pain under my ribs, vomiting and so forth. The doctors discovered I have acid reflux and they assumed that it’s the only problem I have. I started taking medication, but the pain plus acid was still there. I took further exams, sonogram, blood test, and so many exams I can’t even recall the names.

Finally 2 weeks ago my GI doctor told me my gall bladder isn’t functioning, which is the cause of my pain, vomiting, and nausea. I was told that I needed my gallbladder removed and hopefully this will end my misery. Now I’m having the surgery this Wednesday January 6.
I never had a surgery before which scares the living daylights out of me. My little brothers are scaring me even more, because they are telling me to write a will, one of them wants my Ipod itouch and the other wants the laptop and much more….LOLZ…kids.

I’m asking from all my brothers and sisters to make dua for me. Please pray for me to recover and for this surgery to go well. Please don’t forget me.

I wont be on for a while and if la sameh allah god forbids something goes wrong, I do apologize to anyone I hurt. Please everyone forgive me if I ever I mean ever and please try to remember if I did, hurt you, or said something to offend you.

Samihoona ala kul jurh sababtu lakum wa ala kul kalmah ahntakum biha…. Allah knows I love you all like my family:hearts:…. At Turn to Islam I feel like myself, I don’t need to hide who I am because I feel like I’m at home.

Once again keep me in your duas,

Love,peace, joy and happiness to you all…..
Salam,

Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove her difficulty and cure her, You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness.
Insha,ALLAH, u will be Ok sister in Islam.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
i pray to Allah that everything will go out well.. don't worry about the operation.. when u wake up, its already finished.. i've got operated as well and alhamd'Allah i'm good.. may Allah make everything alright for u.. I wll include u in my prayers.. :hijabi:

Exactly!

So pleaseee don't worry :) You dont feel a single thing cuz you'll be asleep! One time I *tried* to keep my eyes open and see how long it took them to put me to sleep. And believe me, my eyes were wide open lol.

Sometime later I *open* my eyes and everything was already done :confused: LOL. And I didnt even remember blinking!
So dear, there's no need to worry okkk ;)

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
Inshallah Tallah the surgery will be a success and you will have a speedy recovery, Ameen.
Inshallah keep us posted.
Wasalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
:shymuslima1:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

InshAllah I will keep you in my duas. May Allah give you fast recovering.Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu