Going To Meet A Sister Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
Insha'Allah. If she turns up at the place I was told she'll be. Personally I don't hold out much hope.

If I was an attractive young lady revert I'd have been married by now :p

Unless I was underage.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Dont worry, inshallah it will be okay. Keep your faith and trust in Allah and and accept His Qadr. Will pray for you.:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I'll make dua for you brother but why do you care if she is a niqabi? Niqab does not = piety.

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
But it doesn't not equal it either.

If she isn't then I'll have to ask her to and I'm terrible at being assertive.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

May Allah SWT choose the best for you, brother and provide you with a pious wife. But what if she isn't wearing niqab!! you shouldn't put this as a condition or something very important. You should rather concentrate on her piety, her temper. Try to see her not only with your eyes, but also with your mind and your heart. May Allah help you see what's behind the physical appearance.

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

May Allah SWT choose the best for you, brother and provide you with a pious wife. But what if she isn't wearing niqab!! you shouldn't put this as a condition or something very important. You should rather concentrate on her piety, her temper. Try to see her not only with your eyes, but also with your mind and your heart. May Allah help you see what's behind the physical appearance.

Good luck :girl3:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

Good luck :girl3:

Very good advice sister!!!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
But it doesn't not equal it either.

If she isn't then I'll have to ask her to and I'm terrible at being assertive.

If you have to ask her to wear niqab then she's not doing it for Allah (SWT), she'd be doing it for you and thats not right, no person should cover for anyone BUT Allah (SWT)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother I pray that all went well. Please let me know when the nikka date is so I can purchase an outfit and make space in my stomach for the wedding feast.

This is strictly advise from an older woman ( who is very happy, Alhumdullila
thanks to the dua's of my family here..hubby stuff )..
Brother it is after the wedding that a man has more right to make demands on his wife..then it is her duty to listen to her husband and please him..so chill until you are given the rights by Allah subhana talla. Is it not written if a husband has a sore on his body and wishes the wife to lick it to ease the pain..she must abide by his wishes.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Salaam,

Brother I pray that all went well. Please let me know when the nikka date is so I can purchase an outfit and make space in my stomach for the wedding feast.

This is strictly advise from an older woman ( who is very happy, Alhumdullila
thanks to the dua's of my family here..hubby stuff )..
Brother it is after the wedding that a man has more right to make demands on his wife..then it is her duty to listen to her husband and please him..so chill until you are given the rights by Allah subhana talla. Is it not written if a husband has a sore on his body and wishes the wife to lick it to ease the pain..she must abide by his wishes.

Masha Allah..I feel humbled by your advice Aapa.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless us all.
wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Insha'Allah. If she turns up at the place I was told she'll be. Personally I don't hold out much hope.

Unless I was underage.

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu dear brother
Just be patient and make duas. We are eager to hear the date for nikah.
wa/salam

Globalpeace

Banned
What's the Plan?

Unless I was underage.

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Insha'Allah things will work our fine.

Be at your best behavior. :SMILY288:

I know plenty of young and attractive ladies (Reverts & Born-Muslimahs) who aren’t married (despite best efforts) or are divorced or are going through separation or suffering domestic violence or can’t get along with their husbands.

When I was younger my mother tried to stitch me up with this girl and she was STUNNING! She died 2 years ago at the age of 30 (something) from cancer leaving behind a husband & 2 kids…Her husband’s life was one roller-coaster ride from hell as he couldn’t cope with her illness, couldn’t cope with the kids, lost his job & all sorts…..It was sheer-hell for him and it could have been me (Ouch!)

ALWAYS read the dua for Istikhara and make dua to Allah (SWT) to do what is best for your Dunya & Aakhira.

P.S.: Btw! I have been meaning to ask you for a long time; what's the plan? You can't find a wife without a plan, you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.