Golden and Copper - Islamic Movie about Love

kodoo

talavamas.jpg

The Persian poets called love the “elixir” (iksir). The alchemists believed that there existed a material in the world which they called the “elixir” or “the philosopher’s stone” (kimiya) which could change one matter into another matter, and they searched after this for centuries.

The poets took over the use of this terminology and said that the real “elixir” which has the power of transformation is love, because it is love which can transmute a substance. Love, absolutely, is the “elixir” and has the properties of the philosopher’s stone, which changes one nature into another, and people also are different natures.

People are mines, like gold-mines and silver-mines.
It is love which makes the heart a heart, and if there is no love, there is no heart, just clay and water.

..Love makes the heavy and lazy nimble, cunning, and even makes the slow-witted astute..

..It is love which turns the miser into a benefactor, and an impatient and intolerant person into someone with endurance and tolerance..

[Excerpt from “The Elixir of Love” by Ayatollah Murtaza Mutahhari]

Gold and Copper - Islamic Movie - 2011 - English Subs

Iranian film by director Homayoun Assadian, where a young student of religious sciences must turn his knowledge about Islam into action, when his wife is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS).

Assadian mixes the daily life demands in the Tehran metropolis, with the deepest and most prioritary teachings of the Islamic religion, through the language of Hafez and Mowlavi (Rumi) poetry.

---

By love, bitternesses became sweet,
By love, pieces of copper became gold.
(Rumi)

Last edited:

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
والصلاة والسلام على أشرف المرسلين سيدنا محمد و على آله و أزواجه
الطاهرات و أصحابه أبي بكر و عمر و عثمان و علي وعن الصحابة أجمعين
شكرا لكم و ما هو المقصود من هذا الفيلم و فائدته من المسلم السني؟

kodoo

wa alikom salam.. thank you for your answer..
well, i would say, better watch it..
but, if i have to say, it is about "Love of God" and "Love for God"..
btw, i don't speak arabic, sorry.. I just used google translate :shymuslim:
ma salam

elqouds2020

islam

:tti_sister:peace, mercy and blessings of Allah
Yes, God and Jeb Jeb Jeb and the Messenger of Allah Al-Khadija and Aisha, his home and Zahra and descriptive, and all his companions Abu Bakr and Omar Othman and Ali may Allah be pleased with them all
Are you OK, what I say.

kodoo

nice to know you liked it :) this one I posted is the link for the full movie.. you can watch it online.. thanks.. ma salam