goog father or bad father?

withsunna

Assalamalaikum everyone here.
i have a friend, she hates her father,at the beginning i could not understand her, but i heard her explaining i also confused i don't know whether her
father is good or bed.
his father loves himself too much, her mother passed away two years ago,
after one month of her mother's death, he started to searching woman for marry. her younger brother has mental disorder disease (not very seriouse) doctor said keep him away from stress and pressure. that's why when her father mentioned that he wants to marry again, all the relatives told him to delay his marriage, because her brother will be under pressure when suddenly there is stranger come to live with them ( only her younger brother is living with her father, all other siblings are got married), beside this her father has no enough money to get marry in that time. with this situation her father agreed, and waited for another two years. during those two years, his father asked money from her siblings under his younger brother's name (he said money is used for her younger brother to see doctor), but her brother's condition never get better. currently, her father tole them he wants to marry, and ask money from my friend and her siblings, i know some of them. they are not that rich. but her father doesn't care. he made a order for everyone to give him certain amount of money, my friend even borrowed from others to give her father. and then he spend those money made a quite big weeding, and he even decorated the whole house ( when her mother was still alive, she asked my friend's father many times to render the wall to make house looks more clean, but he rejected) now, he decorated whole house, changed new furniture. and the most worth part is since my friend's father got married, her younger brother diapered, no one know where he is? my friend and her siblings still keep on looking, but could not find where is he. but his father never care, people saw him bring his new wife, go shopping happily. my friend worried too much and cried a lot, but her father said he will be back when he feel hungry. (come on, he has been already missing for many days ). after i heard my friend's story, i am thinking if i have a such father i will also hate him. in Islam we can not hate parents, we have to obey them...but my friend's father is really a selfish father. my friend got another very old sister, never married,and her father never care about her. ......there are more such kind of things..... they are all hurting my friend too much.i want to say something to her to make her feel better. but i don't know what should i say...... dear reader, if you are in this situation, what you will do?

wassalamlaikum

sister in Islam

sister myriam

islam is my way
assalamu 3alaikom

i dont know what to say sister..may Allah the most murceful help your freid...the only useful think is to keep praing especially in the last third of neight and ask Allah to help her and guide her....and about her father it is not our role to guge him...her duty is to obeit him and ask Allah to guide him....

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:wasalam:

SUBHANA'Allah!!! isn't the world full of injustice, ignorance and stupidity?!!!! may Allah help us all!
well, dear I certainly cannot judge but if I speak of me personally I would FOR SURE hate that kind of a father:astag:!!!! because of the way he treats his children, I know in Islam the kids also have RIGHTS upon their parents and many parents dont give those rights in "fulll package"!!! may Allah guide them!ameeen
this is certainly a hard situation BUT the ONLY helper is Allah subhanahu wata'ala....she should seek His aid and be patient!! that will bring great succeess and a great reward inshaAllah. Remind her of how this life is JUST a test. This things will pass and Allah is alwaaays there for His servants who call upon Him in times of distress and who praise Him, thank Him in times of happinness. May Allah make us all of those servants ameen....she is in my duas inshaAllah!!!
I really dont know any advice to give you.....but I needed to say this.
Take care of her and be there for her inshaAllah, iam pretty sure it'll mean ALOT to her in the long run. Some of us just need to lend our ears to others and to let them express their feelings and emotions, that helps alot....so just be in her company alot!!
Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaayssss

AHMED SALAM

IM a father of 4 children

sometimes children forget that dads are human too
with their own needs

a lot of people get married and have children thinking its all going to be easy

life is a test and some men especially nowadays are unaware of the responsibilities of fatherhood and being a good husband

we all have duties and all will be tested

the thing is to work together and communicate and help each other