Grandma passed away

Abdalkhan

Hello, im an 18 year old male who just joined. Hope everyone is doing well.
so umm.. I joined because my grandmother died a few days ago, ive lived with her my entire life. She was a hundred and something years old, so i mean it’d be normal to think im being too sensitive. I grew up with her so whenever im doing something i remember her saying or doing something and then i feel immense guilt for having forgotten her for even a second, i cant pass by her room without bawling my eyes out and i hate waking up every morning because it all feels so worthless and empty. She used to pray constantly and would blow all her duas on my hands every morning. Id meet her before my exams and ask her to pray for me and remembering all of that just pushes me over the edge, i feel like all the baraqah she brought to this house is gone, i feel like i couldve been a better grandson and i feel like we couldve devoted more time to her. These awful feelings are eating away at me and i just dont know what to do. Please make dua for her and for me❤️

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Hello, im an 18 year old male who just joined. Hope everyone is doing well.
so umm.. I joined because my grandmother died a few days ago, ive lived with her my entire life. She was a hundred and something years old, so i mean it’d be normal to think im being too sensitive. I grew up with her so whenever im doing something i remember her saying or doing something and then i feel immense guilt for having forgotten her for even a second, i cant pass by her room without bawling my eyes out and i hate waking up every morning because it all feels so worthless and empty. She used to pray constantly and would blow all her duas on my hands every morning. Id meet her before my exams and ask her to pray for me and remembering all of that just pushes me over the edge, i feel like all the baraqah she brought to this house is gone, i feel like i couldve been a better grandson and i feel like we couldve devoted more time to her. These awful feelings are eating away at me and i just dont know what to do. Please make dua for her and for me❤️
:salam:

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIUN​

Sympathy n condolences for your lost,
Lost but not forever we will meet again and get reunited in Jannah one day ~Allahu Akbar!
~May Allah swt grant her mercy and place her among the pious in jannah ~Amin!

~Wassalam