Gratitude;

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:

So it seems, most of us forget the blessing Allah has given us. If we want to name the blessing Allah has given us we will not be able to finish them.

Us for Ibn-Adam is easy to complain little things and forget all the blessing we have. Let not the day end without the Shukr of Allah.

"What has Allah to do with punishing you, If you are greatful and you believe? (4:147)

"And thus We test some of them by means of others, so that they say, 'Are these the ones whom Allah has favoured from amongst us?' is not Allah best aware of those who give thanks?" (6:53)
"Surely We have shown him the way, whether he is greatful or ungreaful." (76:3)

"And when your Lord proclaimed: "If you are thankful, I will give you more, but if you are ungreatful then surely My punishment is trible indeed. (14:7)

" And if you fear poverty, Allah will enrich you through His generosity, if He wills, surely Allah is Knowing, Wise.(9:28)

"We shall reward those who are thankful." (3:145)

"And only a few of My servants are greatful" (34:13)

May Allah make us the ones are Greatful to Him at all times Isnsha-Allah. O Allah help us to recognize the blessing you give us and to appreciate and be greatful to You, and Help us to speak about the blessing you give us in openly and in private (to ourselvies), O Allah help us using it as a means to worshipping You. :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: