Great Website for Islamic Books!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alhamdullilah

Stranger
Mashallah brother pcozzy showed me this website that has tons of classic islamic literature, that will benefit everyone.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Mashallah brother pcozzy showed me this website that has tons of classic islamic literature, that will benefit everyone.

:salam2:

Mashallah! this is great!...finally I can bookmark a website with books in English so at least I can forward it to others or develop better understanding of what I read in another language..I think this is the website everyone raves about but I NEVER got to pinpointing its address..anyway..

Baraka Allaho Feek..wa Jazaka 'anna khaira jaza'a akhi..

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

People should go to darusalam or other trusted book website, as they have good books which are classical and those written by trusted people who have right aqeedah and manhaj.

that site has books which are not so good, by people who speak about matters way beyond their level.

But, this is the tradgedy befalling this ummah, they like to get info from the ignorant, just because it may sound good, and people dont realise the value of the ulema' and what knowledge is even.

Status
Not open for further replies.