Greetings from Taiwan! < fake introductions

allofNibCalay

Hello!
Not much on my mind right now, but it is not important. I have just been letting everything happen without me. I just do not have anything to say right now.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

It kind of makes me laugh when people respond to these people. Please dont because its not worth it and ... insha'allah they'll soon be deleted.

These are what i call spammers who just forget their links. Or perhaps just strange things, cant even garuntee it's a human :D ... anyways, here's a few signs to notice and just keep in mind:

1)Their usernames are or can be foul and clearly un-islamic
2) The Usernames are not consistant, sometimes just a string of letters or a jumble of words
3) You can place the mouse over the thread heading and get a preview of content - it's not related to anything and seems off topic.
4) They are Male and religion is Islam, but no other details. << seriously like all of them :rolleyes: havent seen a female christian one often
5) It looks funny and is in the French or the Arabic section but is written in english :D
6) They only come once and title and content of post again is pointless and generalized.

Does it seem harsh? Not when a person sees the 100s of others... :eek: ...

Anyways, just a heads up as I see quite a few 3/4 in the Arabic section, which Insha'allah will be deleted soon.

wasalam