Guess the judgement hehe

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

I have a little riddle type question for everyone...try answering this from your own judgement rather than researching upon it iA

One day (A) was travelling in the deserts. After constant walking A walks into (B), both the brothers in Islam decided to travel together.
After a while they decided to stopped to have a break and eat.

A had 3 breads and B had 5. A suggested that they share is equally, B agreed and now they have 4 each.

Whilst they were speaking before they began to eat (C) enters the scene.
They stop him and invite C to eat with them...so they both decided to split the total amount of breads equally.

After they finished C wanted to thank them so he gave them 8 peices of gold...and told them to split it however they feel is appropriate.

A felt that they should have 4 peices each...B felt that he should get 5 pieces rather than 4 because he contributed more bread...

upon their journey they cam across Ali RA and they told him the whole story...A told him that he felt that they should have 4 each but B wants to only give 5

Ali RA replied...Ya Abdullah listen to your brother (B) for his decision will do you better then me passing my judgement...

WHAT WAS HIS JUDGEMENT??? hehehe

Wasalaam

Kakorot

:wasalam:

So A's name is Abdullaah, so maybe B's name begins with a B which somehow allows him to make the judgement because B's name must mean something?? :confused: I don't know:$

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i know this one.i mean i heard it b4:tongue:had A not been a greedy person he would have been in benefit:biggrin:.according to hadhrat Ali's judgement the is that A should get 1 dirham and B should have 7.well no dubt hadhrat ALI's mind worked like a calcutor.mashallah:)
jazakallah khiara for sharing this bro,renewed an old information.:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
salaam
do you remember how he came to that judgement???

yesh..

ok consider each group of smilies is 1bread.this is what B had.

:):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):)

this is what A had.

:(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:(

8 breads and 3 men.so if every bread is divided in 3 it becomes 3X8=24pieces.
B contributes 15(5 breads cut into 3 pieces=15 )pieces.*8 eaten by him and 7 by the traveler*so hadhrat Ali gave him 7 dirhams out of the 8 given by the traveler.

:):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) *:):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):) - :):):)
- :):):).*

A contributes 9 pieces(3 breads he had into 3 pieces,3X3=9, out of which he eats 8 and gives 1 to the traveler so he got 1 dirham.:)

:(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - :(:(:( - *:(:(:(*

IslamicGirl24

Wow! MashaAllah! What amazing wisdom....

I would like to share another similar incident... Can I do that, brother SwordofAllah16??

IslamicGirl24

JazakAllah brother.

Okay, here it goes...

During the days of the fourth pious khalifah, a group of three brothers came to Hazhrat Ali (R.A). Those brothers were facing a strange problem, which they thought was impossible to solve. The problem was that their father had died a few days ago leaving 17 camels for them. According to the will,those camels were to be divided in a particular proportion among the the three brothers. The camels had to be divided in the ratio 1/2, 1/9, 1/3 but the problem was that the sum didn't add up to 17 and the camels, could not, hence, be distributed.
How do you suppose hazhrat Ali R.A solved the problem..:)??

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
tht's quiet haRD u no...

i'm guessin he gave 1 of them 9 the other 3 the other 2 and the rest went to the muslims as in donated for other services???

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
i knew this one was next:lol:..............no i heard he added some camels from the baat ul mal then did the calculations such that everyone got their share and the baatulmal were returned back.............:tongue:.......telling you his maths was AWESOMe:biggrin:

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum!

tht's quiet haRD u no...

i'm guessin he gave 1 of them 9 the other 3 the other 2 and the rest went to the muslims as in donated for other services???

Sorry brother if it was hard..:)
No, unfortunately your answer is not correct.

A gets 8.5 camels

B gets 1.9 camels

C gets 5.7 camels

:D :D :lol:

Lol..No brother. That's not the answer..:D

i knew this one was next:lol:..............no i heard he added some camels from the baat ul mal then did the calculations such that everyone got their share and the baatulmal were returned back.............:tongue:.......telling you his maths was AWESOMe:biggrin:

Oh Really?? How did you know..:p??
Your idea is quite correct. But you didn't give the specific answer..

Okay, i will tell you how he distributed the camels...

Hazhrat Ali R.A ordered to add one of his own camels to the lot so the total reached to 18. He then asked them to divide the camels as stated in the will...
Therefore, the first brother was given 1/2 ot the total, which was 9.
The second was given 1/3 of the bunch i.e 6 camels.
The third was given 1/9 i.e 2 camels.

17 camels were hence distributed and the owner Hazhrat Ali R.A took back the only camel that was left.

Genius solution, right??

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

jazakallah khaira for providing the exact answer sis.yeah it was genius.or should i say moooore then just genius:biggrin:.it was a terrific solution.......:)

okay ig ot one toooooo.it's very very simple but i like it coz i'm not sure if biologist even today can conradict it.and the most uneducated person will understand the difference without any refereces to nomenclature and stuff:)

someone asked hadhrat Ali which animals lay eggs and which give birth to young............what do you think his answer was?

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:lol:that's not how he replied:tongue:.in that case he would have missed hell lot of things.btw i dunno if he knew abut dinosaurs.:tongue:

besides you provide you list of animals for egglaying group of giving birth group.:)

i give the answer later...........let someone else try first.:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

When you speak about the Sahaba, and attribute stories or anything to them, you must do so with clear evidence. So, I want to ask what and where do you get these riddles from?

IslamicGirl24

:lol:that's not how he replied:tongue:.in that case he would have missed hell lot of things.btw i dunno if he knew abut dinosaurs.:tongue:

besides you provide you list of animals for egglaying group of giving birth group.:)

i give the answer later...........let someone else try first.:)

Assalamu alaykum!

Just today, my friend told me the answer about this ... And I hadn't even asked her..:p:p

Hazrat Ali R.A replied that those animals which have ears inside the body lay eggs and those animals which have ears outside the body give birth.