Guess your number game

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I went through this... and it's really mainly just fluff. Like how magicians who do tricks and pickpockets use words, gestures, and other antics to distract a person from the reality of what is occurring, that's what this game basically does. There's really only two pages which are worth ANYTHING.

Those two are the page in which you pick a number displayed and click the box with the same color as your number, and the one in which you choose the house with your number in it.

The first important page lets the program determine the color of the number, and the second page indicates exactly which one it is. Why? Cos each of the separate houses have a number with a different color in it. They try to alter the colors within the houses so you don't notice, but if you carefully examine NO two numbers within a house have the same color. So you've just pinpointed your exact number with those two pages.

Everything else, the saying it out loud, the picking a door, picking a color and a crystal ball - is all just a distraction.

The final point with the door? Lol... I honestly have no idea, but assuming the program already knows your number, how hard would it honestly be to just program it to also appear under the first door you click? And then just insert two random numbers besides those two? There's no other real rationale for that last one, as I went through it a few times picking alternate doors. I could be wrong though.

Should see what my younger brothers think of this. It's always silly to me when someone says something out loud though and thinks it'll influence any virtual program in any way.

wasalam

abu'muhammad

assalaamu alaykum,

1) set of 5 numbers - one colour to each set.
2) when you select number the colour is also chosen with that. eliminating 20 at a time
3) the five numbers of the colour chosen are divided into 5 houses individually. remembering not repeated in the same house.
4) that gives the exact answer to the program of what number is chosen, when click is made to the concerned house.
5) the door reveals that.

arzafar

assalaamu alaykum,

1) set of 5 numbers - one colour to each set.
2) when you select number the colour is also chosen with that. eliminating 20 at a time
3) the five numbers of the colour chosen are divided into 5 houses individually. remembering not repeated in the same house.
4) that gives the exact answer to the program of what number is chosen, when click is made to the concerned house.
5) the door reveals that.

ohkay akhi!
and sister samiha also worked that out.

simple yet effective trick

revert2007

Love Fishing
It is just so easy.

For example I chose number 25 and of course the colour is green.so when i click green he knows my number must be one of these: 9,12,16,23,25,

and he asked me to choose one of the house which has my number in it and here he will knwo my number as each house carries only one green number.so i chose house C which contains number 25..so whn i randomly open a door he will automatically put my number in that chosen door and the rest two will be any other green numbers..I guess so :D